Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about favorite scene? Tough.
Penthouse. From the point of Joker's arrival, right up to when Batman shows up.

I love the shrimp eating, the you remind me of my father segment, and particularly love the scene between him and Rachel. The score, the camera movement, the dialogue, and performance..

All masterclass..

Same one for me, from the dialogue to the actual camera work I think the "We're destined to do this forever" scene is the best one.

View attachment 714134

Yes Heath... You and I are destined to do this forever.

The only bit that bothers me about that scene is his very last shot -- with the "Pee-Wee" laugh.

The shot just before that one is great -- wish Nolan cut the scene on that one.

IMG_9562.jpeg

For me it’s all of this, so I’m actually coming around to the dogs from JND, the protos looked really good. Not saying they’d be a permanent in the display but I do appreciate Nolan’s continuity in his use of them throughout the film. I wish we got more physical scenes like this between the two outside of GCPD.

IMG_6887.jpeg

I also do really adore this scene and the way it was shot with all of the twirling as Joker is contriving a fitting story.

The only bit that bothers me about that scene is his very last shot -- with the "Pee-Wee" laugh.

The shot just before that one is great -- wish Nolan cut the scene on that one.
Gotta love Ledger's dedication though. He actually let Bale toss him off the building. Thankfully Bale didn't miss with the grappling shot.

What are you referring to? The dogs?
Yeah, to have Joker take the mobs dogs and later use them, taking all of their money, burning it, feeding the boss to them, then sic them on Bruce, beating them along with him is brilliant, it’s the epitome of the character. Ledger is at his peak here, I like how he turns animal like, it will forever be one thing I wish we had more of, it’s so short lived.

IMG_8127.jpeg

If this is what’s to be released then I’m actually pretty happy with the inclusion of them, something different. It looks realistic here and if it helps the figure look more like he’s standing there then all the better.

Last edited:
Penthouse. From the point of Joker's arrival, right up to when Batman shows up.

I love the shrimp eating, the you remind me of my father segment, and particularly love the scene between him and Rachel. The score, the camera movement, the dialogue, and performance..

All masterclass..
I have watched that scene so many times. By far my favorite.

Also really like the opening scene, it’s very well done. Joker’s reveal was amazing.

Also really like the opening scene, it’s very well done. Joker’s reveal was amazing.
Opening was the only finished scene he watched.
I really like how they did the teeth. Looks very realistic, just wish they included three dogs instead of two.
Well one got thrown off the scaffolding so it’s understandable.

Yeah, to have Joker take the mobs dogs and later use them, taking all of their money, burning it, feeding the boss to them, then sic them on Bruce, beating them along with him is brilliant, it’s the epitome of the character. Ledger is at his peak here, I like how he turns animal like, it will forever be one thing I wish we had more of, it’s so short lived.

View attachment 714143

If this is what’s to be released then I’m actually pretty happy with the inclusion of them, something different. It looks realistic here and if it helps the figure look more like he’s standing there then all the better.
Yeah, Nolan's good at that. I like how the shotgun he takes from the bank manager is used through the rest of the film

You have nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength.

Magic.
Oh man, that's a really good one too!

Batman's doing the beating, but Ledger's theme is playing. The irony of Ledger having the upper hand. Also that moment he rests his head on the wall and bursts out laughing.. so good.

-

"Joker-Man! What you do with all your money?"

I also love when Joker sets the money ablaze (and Lau I guess). Such a curveball from your usual villain behavior. I also love the russian guy's reaction. Like he's half confused, and half dead inside.

Screenshot_20240720-051551_Instagram-01.jpeg

"Joker-Man! What you do with all your money?"

I also love when Joker sets the money ablaze (and Lau I guess). Such a curveball from your usual villain behavior. I also love the russian guy's reaction. Like he's half confused, and half dead inside.

View attachment 714232
He burnt Lau alive, then cut up and fed the Italian Chechen to the Rottweilers. Here’s an unused shot of Lau, this movie was actually extremely dark in tone for a pg-13 blockbuster superhero film.

IMG_2763.jpeg

He burnt Lau alive, then cut up and fed the Italian Chechen to the Rottweilers. Here’s an unused shot of Lau, this movie was actually extremely dark in tone for a pg-13 blockbuster superhero film.

View attachment 714267
Wow, I always wondered if such a shot existed. Thanks for sharing!

Chechen was russian though, right? When he asks "where's the italian?" I think he's talking about Maroni

Back