Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks to hear about your shoes tho, their customer service is basically non existent. Are they even replying to you? They always message me back within hours.

If it hasn’t been 6 months yet, I would consider making a claim through PayPal. Maybe that will wake them up. Customer service should be your first priority when running a business.

IMG_2511.jpeg

It sucks to hear about your shoes tho, their customer service is basically non existent. Are they even replying to you? They always message me back within hours.

If it hasn’t been 6 months yet, I would consider making a claim through PayPal. Maybe that will wake them up. Customer service should be your first priority when running a business.
Still too soon to escalate with PayPal. I'll give them some time. Besides, I'd rather avoid burning bridges with them since I like what they produce. I'm actually eyeing their Blade Runner shoes.

Let's hope they pull it together..

What did you end up doing to get the socks into those shoes? Were they detachable after all, or did it take some work?
Just a slight pull, they sort of peg into the soles of the shoes, you have to wrap the socks around them then lock in place. Very simple, at first wasn’t sure if they were glued in due to how secure they were. Far better than all of their previous attempts.

Still too soon to escalate with PayPal. I'll give them some time. Besides, I'd rather avoid burning bridges with them since I like what they produce. I'm actually eyeing their Blade Runner shoes.

Let's hope they pull it together..
Completely understandable. I really like their stuff too, very good quality and most stuff is in stock, which is nice when you’re looking for something and missed out on a run. Really hope they sort it out, their Joker shoes are great.

Coat? Topo? Wonder? Amazing nick

I’m using for this main Joker -

InArt Body
Por toys V5 Shoes
Wonderworld Socks
Iris Pants
InArt Shirt
InArt Suspenders
Dino Tie
Iris Green Waistcoat
Wonderworld Grey Blazer
Iris Purple Coat
InArt Gloved Hands
Full Metal Knife
Yixie Nancy 4.0 until Heise’s sculpt is finished.

Aries finally shipped out the outfit. Curious to see it in hand. I haven’t even opened the wonderworld set yet. :lol Will probably open them together.

Currently in the middle of moving so will unpack both once we settle in. I don’t think I’m spending anymore on Ledger for his outfit so a mix & match between these two will be what I settle on. Need to draw the line somewhere. Maybe a new pair of shoes from someone might be needed down the road. Maybe from Hot Toys Artisan release whenever that happens or if someone does a good run.

Last edited:
Disappointing.

This run was a clown show the second it went up with that price.

Nick's involvement gave it some traction, and I think people took a gamble on hope.

Like I said before. You won't sell me on promises. I learned that the hard way.

Feel like none of your notes in the custom thread actually went to them. I thought it was delayed because they were tweaking it?
Yeah exactly man, feels like wasted time with all of these people. Hmm let’s see that makes who have received in depth notes for the purple coat and full suit but did nothing with it -

Wonderworld
Heise x Kongwork
Hye Hwa x Jagzz
Aries
Dino wouldn’t update the Ledger tie pattern to be more accurate for even a small run, claiming it wasn’t possible.

It just seems like why make it if not to be faithful to the source. So yeaa, not paying $450 for this in any timeline.

Back