Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s neither. Found this on an auction site, seems grayish. It’s incredibly difficult to find good reference pictures of the movie used props.

IMG_5901.jpeg

https://propstore.com/product/dark-knight-the-2008/jokers-heath-ledger-glock-pistol/

No not black, it’s a silver with a gun metal blackwash to it to appear like it’s been seared from heavy, automatic use. Shadow in the van makes it appear black due to the reflective nature of the surface, same way in this photo it appears completely silver due to the washed out effect from sunlight, set lights & overhead lights.

IMG_2979.jpeg

The prop Glock that does the automatic movement in this scene when he shoots the bus driver isn’t metal, but plastic, it actually functions. Yes, multiple Glock 17 props were used, the “real” one around close up shots, the plastic when in use. The prop gun that has the motor function is completely silver plastic, no wash, looks like the HT Glock.

For my side collection, I'm setting up a separate display just for Star Wars, and cutting back on everything else. Putting a stop there and calling it quits.

For my main line of figures, I want to keep things modest. Up to 15 figures tops. This is where I'll focus on quality, keep a decent variety, and be much more selective.

No not black, it’s a silver with a gun metal blackwash to it to appear like it’s been seared from heavy, automatic use. Shadow in the van makes it appear black due to the reflective nature of the surface, same way in this photo it appears completely silver due to the washed out effect from sunlight, set lights & overhead lights.

View attachment 717718

The prop Glock that does the automatic movement in this scene when he shoots the bus driver isn’t metal, but plastic, it actually functions. Yes, multiple Glock 17 props were used, the “real” one around close up shots, the plastic when in use. The prop gun that has the motor function is completely silver plastic, no wash, looks like the HT Glock.

Ah right got it. The “real” gun is most accurate and the functioning airsoft prop isn’t.

But yes I’d be willing to pay $300 for that Glock if he gets those details right. With the correct markings instead of “Officially licensed product of GLOCK” it’s a nice detail, but I rather have official markings. Full Metal’s will be better quality, that won’t break just from moving the slide back and forth.

For my main line of figures, I want to keep things modest. Up to 15 figures tops. This is where I'll focus on quality, keep a decent variety, and be much more selective.
Will probably do the exact same. 15 does seem like the sweet spot, you’ll get a clean display that won’t look cluttered and it’s enough to get some variety going.

I will be going for quality as well, so probably JND or custom pieces.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how his makeup looked during the bank robbery? Any decent behind the scenes photos? Thanks.

For my side collection, I'm setting up a separate display just for Star Wars, and cutting back on everything else. Putting a stop there and calling it quits.

I already have 8/9 figures just for Heath... 😭

But yes I’d be willing to pay $300 for that Glock if he gets those details right. With the correct markings instead of “Officially licensed product of GLOCK” it’s a nice detail, but I rather have official markings. Full Metal’s will be better quality, that won’t break just from moving the slide back and forth.
I tried to convince him to tell Jon to make it. I’d like it as well, said no Queen Studio make it. :lol

Spoke with Jagzz about Hye Hwa coat, told me it’s not finished and said to wait to decide. That’s reassuring, we’ll see, glad there are no doors closed on me at that cost.

Spoke with Jagzz about Hye Hwa coat, told me it’s not finished and said to wait to decide. That’s reassuring, we’ll see, glad there are no doors closed on me at that cost.
That’s positive news, but I don’t think much will change regarding the coat. A lot of your notes were ignored.

Oh this was maybe a little while after I received his 5.0 M76 & knife, so May 2023.

Yeah I doubt it myself, $450 sounds nice to get back.

Damn. I just watched Joker (2019) for the 3rd time, and I loved it.

I don't think I want to settle with the Hot Toys for that one... hmm
Gonna need to piece it together. InArt has the accessories, HT has the sculpt, we’ll see what JND & customs bring but don’t sleep on the Artisan sculpt man, it looks most like him I’ve seen from anyone.

IMG_3050.jpeg

IMG_3062.jpeg

Back