Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got blocked from OSR, but if I was in, I'd let that Ox Chan hear it. And I'd make a post about the issue at large.
What happened? Have tried to stay off the 1/6 side of Facebook recently as there has been so much drama. 1/12 isn't that much better, but I'm mostly on the customs side of it.

I was labled toxic for my critiques about Hot Toys, and other companies like LIM.
Yeah those groups are ridiculous for that. You could own only HT stuff and have history of saying you will only buy HT stuff and will still get called an (insert company) fanboy for any “negative” opinion on HT. They also view this board as HT haters so if you’re associated you’re done for lol.

Yuan is $710. I never worked with Heise before, but I believe he charges around $700.
Prices are for painting and rooting. I don’t know prices for just painting.
750 for black/heise for ledger. i think less for my phoenix since total price came to 1400 together

This dude heard of an invention called a table?

Screenshot_20240811-125834_Instagram-01.jpeg

No quarter scale for me, I need uniformity.

Now if I wasn’t a collector and just wanted one representation of the character in a room? I’d make a 1:4 Joker, try to get it as accurate as possible and that’d be it for me as far as a collection goes, but that would likely get boring. I’d rather stick to a single IP but have more to look at than to leave the collection down to just one or two actors, at that point it’s a shrine.

Why, oh, why can't he just make more 1/6th sleepy heads...?
Possibly for the same reason Unreal won’t just give us a couple faceplates for Keaton for $60 bucks. I’m surprised we haven’t seen OT show any custom work for this new Keaton.

John should really put those sleepy eyes to use on another sculpt if he wants to keep this one exclusive but still please everyone.

Why, oh, why can't he just make more 1/6th sleepy heads...?
You can't just make extra sculpt from a limited run. It kills the purpose and might anger buyers.
It's really not a money thing, I mean if he wanted he could make way more money out of that 3d file.

If he were to ask me as one of the owners if I'd be okay if he did another batch I'd say yes, but I know the majority wouldn't like that at all.

I just think 3D printed sculpts no matter who they’re from, should be made at a good solid number. If you don’t want to paint them all, that’s fine, offer the sculpt individually and ship them out before the others.

A file isn’t comparable to a tailor like Iris for example and her need to strictly produce 20 outfits max per project, she could be a one person job for all we know. That’s as far as she can stretch without dropping her standards.

Once you’ve made the master copy sculpt, print a good seventy sculpts per run and close it for good. Fifteen is absurd in any regard when all it takes is a button or two literally at your fingertips and all is fine. So what people would be upset, it’s your file, they won’t cancel it.

Back