Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One is more expensive then the other and the real intention is to make one affordable to everyone. That's why it's not limited.

It’s just that the one that was his hit was limited to 15, even Heise’s sculpt run produced more. If he’d be up to compromise later with implementing features from that sculpt but still slightly different I think that would cover all bases.

Also keep in mind that it was his first project, he's was new to this, especially selling them overseas.
He thought he would never sell them out at first.

I definitely think John should have set it to 25-30.

Then again the sculpt didn't seem to gain traction until the first finished samples were shown. That's when things took a turn.

Understandably so, with the rate these pop up it’s best to snooze on a lot of them, the potential shines through in Heise’s paintwork. I don’t need this sculpt specifically, I’d prefer a different mouth expression but keep the eyes the same.

I definitely think John should have set it to 25-30.

Then again the sculpt didn't seem to gain traction until the first finished samples were shown. That's when things took a turn.
True. It felt like screaming at the clouds until those samples were done.
I tried to make everyone buy one here. 😂
That's how much faith I had in his project.

Dio, has John completed any other clean sleepy heads? I haven't seen him share much on his page.
I don't think so, he has a lot of commissions to work on right now and I think he hasn't come around to the sleepy Joker orders yet.

I'm probably one of the first person to place an order for it, I'll let you know once he makes mine or one for someone else.

True. It felt like screaming at the clouds until those samples were done.
I tried to make everyone buy one here. 😂
That's how much faith I had in his project.
It always looked like a great sculpt. But once those painted/rooted samples were shown, it became that much clear that missing out would be a regrettable mistake.

I still really wish I could get Heise to do it though.

The best sculpt warrants the best work.

I don't have high hopes for that. Seems like something that requires fine machine tooling and not just print-and-assemble.
Last time we talked about the rolling eyes he seemed confident about it, I think he found options for that.
I also shared what @xXJ0kerXx1 said about it.

I don't see him revisit an old project, it doesn't seems to be something he's interested in from what I understand.
He's focused on his next projects I think.

Back