Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who knows. But it won't be much longer. He sounds confident he can finish them before the end of the year at least, and that's good enough for me.
Same, I'm in no rush. I was surprised when he told me he almost finished that sculpt. I booked when his commissions were closed and he told me he would finish it between June and December, I was expecting it late this year.

Not sure why he'd even tackle Ledger
Agreed. Though, can't hate on someone for trying to branch out do something different for themselves and/or the hustle for trying to cash in on TDK Joker. It's the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to both customs and official it seems. I think I'm way more interested in how much he's going to sell it for AND if he's going to attempt painting and hairing it himself.

That said, based on that pic and the way the neck looks, I wonder if he's scanned the Enterbay head as I believe it has that same rounded bottom neck connection if I remember correctly?

Past month's situation
1723619315397.png

Need a quick help. I am looking for L+R gloved hands (relaxed) in 1/4 scale. Don't mind if they are not Hot Toys. Checked eBay, but found the entire set ($54 shipped). Basically, the ones in the red circle below. Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

JHands.png

Sharing for the caption
I’m for his cowl if it’s spot on in every way, otherwise $310 isn’t worth it. I’ve already cancelled HT 2.0 Keaton deluxe. Now, with JazzInc willing to make the suit properly given the support, I could see this working well with that, but his wouldn’t hit PO stage until next year.

I’m for his cowl if it’s spot on in every way, otherwise $310 isn’t worth it. I’ve already cancelled HT 2.0 Keaton deluxe. Now, with JazzInc willing to make the suit properly given the support, I could see this working well with that, but his wouldn’t hit PO stage until next year.
I just ordered his 22 cowl earlier.

Oh, you cancelled the 89?
And Jazzinc said he's doing an unseated figure?

Back