Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between posts on this thread and the actual 89 2.0 thread we may need a custom 89 Batman thread. I'm curious to see what other custom offerings will be made for 89. I adore that film. While I can be nitpicky for accuracy on some figures and their details, 89 Batman and Joker are definitely the pair I can see myself spending the most time(and money lol) on perfecting.
Yep all I plan on collecting is Batman 1989, Returns, Begins, TDK and possibly Joker so I need these few figures I do build to be as accurate as I can manage.

Yep all I plan on collecting is Batman 1989, Returns, Begins, TDK and possibly Joker so I need these few figures I do build to be as accurate as I can manage.
Luckily DC has been slim pickings so I can only get stuff I want. Downside is some things sit in prototype purgatory. Sold all my Marvel stuff. Collection has two sides for me one with all my 1/6 stuff and one with all my 1/12 stuff.

Luckily DC has been slim pickings so I can only get stuff I want. Downside is some things sit in prototype purgatory. Sold all my Marvel stuff. Collection has two sides for me one with all my 1/6 stuff and one with all my 1/12 stuff.
I gotta keep everything neat, rules I set for myself -
  • One scale
  • One IP
  • Three vehicle limit
  • Fifteen figure limit
  • One armory limit
  • Attempt to raise all fifteen to their max potential
  • Don’t deviate from accuracy
  • Don’t break
We need to get a 2024 Collection thread going.

Last edited:
IMG_3502.jpeg

IMG_3509.jpeg

IMG_3508.jpeg

IMG_3510.jpeg

IMG_3506.jpeg

IMG_3515.jpeg

IMG_3513.jpeg

This last pic makes me want to swap back to the Iris pants and chain for the main custom. I’ll make a custom bank robber, purple coat and interrogation Joker either way but would prefer the purple coat figure be most accurate of the lot.

What are your thoughts on The Batman 22?
I like Pattinson in the role, his take on Bruce I actually quite like, that dark interpretation was my favorite aspect of this version.

Catwoman, what’s not to like.

I enjoyed that it opened on Halloween with a great scene, but unfortunately from the point he jumps flying off of GCPD I feel it sort of just fizzes out while taking too long to wrap up, the snipers were abysmal.

Not a fan of his suit, Riddler or Joker.
Penguin was fine along with Falcone.

All in all, I don’t hate it, I prefer it to Affleck, but not worth space on my shelf. I’ll see the sequel.

I like Pattinson in the role, his take on Bruce I actually quite like, that dark interpretation was my favorite aspect of this version.

Catwoman, what’s not to like.

I enjoyed that it opened on Halloween with a great scene, but unfortunately from the point he jumps flying off of GCPD I feel it sort of just fizzes out while taking too long to wrap up, the snipers were abysmal.

Not a fan of his suit, Riddler or Joker.
Penguin was fine along with Falcone.

All in all, I don’t hate it, I prefer it to Affleck, but not worth space on my shelf. I’ll see the sequel.
I agree with most of that.
Although I love the suit.

I don't love the film.
I'm obsessed with the world, tone, and aesthetic, but it's all held together by a weak script.

Back