Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don’t want to use the Mike Yuan 6.0 from your nurse for interrogation? That wouldn’t look bad imo, you don’t see that sculpt around enough.
That sculpt is made for the Nurse Joker, it has the hospital make-up and the neck has been cut off.
I do like 6.0 a lot and it's a good option for the prison scene but I'm trying to avoid having the same sculpture twice in the collection.

Actually someone offered a swap + money for a 6.0 made by Yuan but if I'm selling my Yuan sculpt is because I don't want any of his work in my collection anymore.

Right on, Black wasn’t on IG so Yuan thought he could capitalize off of the customers from that platform behind his back. So in a way that helped some of us get work from him for a year through IG.

Trying to understand here: so people are staying away from Yuan, but Heise isn't taking commissions at the moment... so who are the new go-to artists for getting sculpts painted and haired?

Not many know or would care if they found out to put honor before a purchase. I found out and avoided him, glad to see Dio wants to honor it as well.

Trying to understand here: so people are staying away from Yuan, but Heise isn't taking commissions at the moment... so who are the new go-to artists for getting sculpts painted and haired?
It's very personal for me, I don't like what he did at all and I don't want to support him anymore.
And it doesn't mean everyone should do like me and Nick, to each their own, I will not judge nor blame anyone that still want to work with him or own his work.

My go-to is John, he's talented, he's a good guy and we share the same vision. My trust and my Joker heads goes to him from now on.

Thing is, it would be a lot less worse if he were to just copy what he sees online, or copy the work from a sculpt he had commissioned, instead he was personally taught by Heise. Could have talked about it to him like a man, he just blocked him and proceeded onward. I prefer my dollar not to line the pockets of people like that.

It's very personal for me, I don't like what he did at all and I don't want to support him anymore.
And it doesn't mean everyone should do like me and Nick, to each their own, I will not judge nor blame anyone that still want to work with him or own his work.

My go-to is John, he's talented, he's a good guy and we share the same vision. My trust and my Joker heads goes to him from now on.
Plus his work is excellent for the price he charges lol. Yuan/Heise are a bit $$$ for my blood, but if Heise ever opens commissions again I may be tempted

I'm curious to see how the head that John is doing with moving eyes turns out. Moving eyes might help combat the issue of re-casters somewhat as well

Thing is, it would be a lot less worse if he were to just copy what he sees online, or copy the work from a sculpt he had commissioned, instead he was personally taught by Heise. Could have talked about it to him like a man, he just blocked him and proceeded onward. I prefer my dollar not to line the pockets of people like that.
Yeah I totally agree with you. Cheat your friends is one of the worst thing you can do for me.
That's John Wu?
Yeah that's him.
Plus his work is excellent for the price he charges lol. Yuan/Heise are a bit $$$ for my blood, but if Heise ever opens commissions again I may be tempted

I'm curious to see how the head that John is doing with moving eyes turns out. Moving eyes might help combat the issue of re-casters somewhat as well
It would be completely pointless to recast it since it's not limited anyways but yes you're right.
If he pulls it off I think it might change the game when it comes with Joker sculpts. We might get more heads with rolling eyes in the future.

There are two sides to every story. I'm not prepared to fully condemn Yuan, and rally behind Heise when my view of their falling out is very narrow. I don't remotely know either of them on a personal level to make that kind of judgement.

Certainly if there was ample evidence that paints somebody in a bad light, I would stave off from dealing with them.

But Yuan's reputation is generally good outside of the one altercation.

Point is, I try not to treat these artists as my friends, or take sides. I've been let down by "good" people before. I got scammed by an artist, and I had to listen to somebody make excuses for them based on their personal experience.

It's all just business at the end of the day.

Until it isn't.

23a4ccf9-d60e-45da-80fd-b3509d75c20b_text.gif

That's fair, it entirely depends on the person, nobody is right or wrong.

But I still need to find a replacement... I was thinking Heise's sculpt maybe ? The issue is that he doesn't take commissions and I'm not sure he sells the head anymore.

Probably wait for another Arirang sculpt or something, he’s always interested in Ledger.

Back