Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Side question...

Does anybody have experience painting eyes?

I received this sculpt from a painter, but I'm really wishing that the eyes were darker. Can this be achieved by applying black wash? Is there any easy way to do this without having to send it back for a repaint?

Screenshot_20240703-110921_Instagram-09-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20240703-110921_Instagram-09-02.jpeg

Side question...

Does anybody have experience painting eyes?

I received this sculpt from a painter, but I'm really wishing that the eyes were darker. Can this be achieved by applying black wash? Is there any easy way to do this without having to send it back for a repaint?

View attachment 722452View attachment 722453

There’s no way other than repainting them unfortunately.

You couldn’t do a black wash as it would run into the white parts of the eyeball.

Lol his lame ass excuse was “they’re already being made” yeah 5 months after I paid in full. Why would a sculpt take that long to simply print out if it’s ready to go upon order? Master copy was there in October no?

Also, I don’t really see Ledger in Yuan’s paintwork most times.

Got a refund on Dai’s sculpt, for $350 it should have been ready last year. Only really got the refund because I opened a case.
You did well, John sent me a picture of his headsculpt on a body when he goy it and Dai made the neck waaaaaay too long.

I'm looking for a good replacement head for my Prison Joker since i'm going to sell my yuan sculpt, any ideas guys ?

This sculpt is for sale on cos by Yuan, everything looks good besides the eyes, a little big. I do like his white makeup here. (Selling their spot with yuan for the Arirang sculpt)

IMG_4264.jpeg

You don’t want to use the Mike Yuan 6.0 from your nurse for interrogation? That wouldn’t look bad imo, you don’t see that sculpt around enough.

Back