Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How frequently have you reached out?
I’m just dumbfounded by this because it’s unlike any deal I’ve had with them. I plan on purchasing a second pair soon so I can relay back my newest experience with them.
3-4 times I've checked in about the order. Last was a month ago. All they said was.. "wait patiently".

Thing is, I'm a patient guy. But por doesn't inspire confidence. And there's a 6 month window of protection. Soon it'll be 4 months since I placed the order. If they don't ship this out by month 5, I can't be taking that risk.

Reach out again, they have a lot of people inquiring about product and likely multiple people have access to the account.

One thing I can state for certain, Por.toys isn’t out to scam anyone, they make too much product and run a team.

If you do decide to open a case, I’d inform them about it first and await a response, not a week but perhaps a day or two.

What comes included in the yunsil scarecrow run? And does anyone have a link to it
Thanks
Straight jacket, blazer, shirt, tie, pants, and belt. No mask or shoes, but that’s a given. Maybe someone else is going to offer those.

Kong coat looks better here than in other pictures I've seen. I like that it comes weathered. Still, it's probably best to hold off for something better.

Let's see the next Hye Hwa update with the coats tossed over a table.

Screenshot_20240826-181021_Chrome-01.jpeg

Kong coat looks better here than in other pictures I've seen. I like that it comes weathered. Still, it's probably best to hold off for something better.

Let's see the next Hye Hwa update with the coats tossed over a table.

View attachment 722386
The lapels are way too big, but agreed it looks a lot better here than in other photos.

Sadly I don’t think the Hye Hwa coat will be much better.

i dont think so either with the WIP pics indicating. needs a lot of refining, everything from what I've seen but its all WIP

anyone know the price of the kong coat? honestly if anyone put topo and this side by side futzed up nicely, I wouldn't be able to tell a difference lol

Larry David Reaction GIF

old ass picture but this is the topo set. i can honestly mix and match **** around with that topo coat and it'll look pretty competent. that coat ain't worth 200 to me

inart pants/wonder pants (topo's are ass, I do not trust the velcro at all)
wonder shirt
wonder waistcoat
topo blazer
topo coat
dino tie

DSC_0968a.jpg

topo shirt wouldnt be too bad either if it was a smidge darker and a hint of purple, lots of blue tones in nolan movies

Batman.The.Dark.Knight.2008.1080p.BluRay.x264.YIFY24.png

You don’t like the WW blazer or purple coat? Could be more accurate but it’s what I’m using until JND.

You don’t like the WW blazer or purple coat? Could be more accurate but it’s what I’m using until JND.
WW blazer aint bad but afaik i dont think he was selling that or the coat again. afaik it was just the shirt, tie, and waistcoat. i was mainly thinking of what was readily available on the market and can be sourced without much trouble

no padding on the blazer was pretty nice but on a 2nd pass looking at the coat, it feels a little too thin for my liking. i feel like that's weird to say lol wires are fine, not much complaints with that. his overall color palette is darker than how it looked in the film. lapel cut is a little off to me (I will never stop talking about the pick stitching till someone actually does it besides maybe h-studio and aries)

good alternative is how I view WW's set but not perfect 8/10. I've yet to see a set where I genuinely thought was perfect

the pants + suspenders are nice but he never took my note and made the pants sit longer and baggier. it was never tight fit like WW's. color is a very bright. i always turn to the photoshoots for reference

if I was to take stuff from that set, it'd likely be the socks, waistcoat, and blazer.

a buddy contacted aries, looks like shes doing a 2.0 ledger but for 3500 lol crazy to me.

icegif-1735.gif

******* insanity. even one offs arent that much lol

not sure if he got hit with the foreigner or newbie custom tax but he's been in the game for awhile. don't think anyone can justify that price, even the elite guys. 850 for her 1.0 feels like ******* cake walk with her new pricing lol she hasn't even been in the game that long to be asking for that price. good work, sure, but not that good where people will break an arm for that price

makes me wonder wtf she's been up to all this time since she showed her 1.0

Back