Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DiostaR @Aybaig Boys.. I'm in the club.
I figured I wanted it, so wth...

20240618_154903.jpg

I'll want to take photographs of this on my ultimate Joker, but I'll still rock the See Art sculpt on that one. I could use it on the Inart figure in a knife holding pose, but I'll most likely keep that stock, with the grenades.

Most likely, its permanent place will be on the Bank Robber I intended to use the prison sculpt for. I think that'll turn out great.

And if I ever get another custom outfit, I'll use it on that. Plenty of options.

View attachment 708802

I'll want to take photographs of this on my ultimate Joker, but I'll still rock the See Art sculpt on that one. I could use it on the Inart figure in a knife holding pose, but I'll most likely keep that stock, with the grenades.

Most likely, its permanent place will be on the Bank Robber I intended to use the prison sculpt for. I think that'll turn out great.

And if I ever get another custom outfit, I'll use it on that. Plenty of options.
21296145_435613980169166_2769737500527165440_n.jpg

would be good for this pose too

View attachment 708802

Happy Sesame Street GIF by Muppet Wiki

Yaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss!

@xXJ0kerXx1 This one's yours, right?

Ironically it helped sell me on John's sculpt. I think it's the best pose for that one.

View attachment 708805
not this one, its still with black. i just share reference to him and a few other notes because I dislike what I've seen come from this sculpt when people get their copies painted with straight eyes

View attachment 708802

Way to go Scout! I really can't wait to see your display bro 😍 Right now I plan to display this sculpt representing the penthouse look. But as you said, we'd be having a lot of options. Oh boy!

It's perfect for that. Also one of my favorite scenes. Chilling when he's talking to Rachel. I heard Maggie's reaction in that scene was authentic, but I don't know if it's just something people say.
Oh yes it was, notice her face when he tells her about those scars. Crazy.

View attachment 708802

He's one of us ! Congrats man !

I wonder if he shot himself in the foot limiting these to 15. I'm seeing a huge rise in interest after the finished samples were shared.
Yeah he could've done more, but since it's his first project like that I think he thought he wouldn't sell them out easily so he kept it low.

Back