Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I ask who it was? Then I know who to look out for.

So far I only know of Night. He keeps saying it’s not his intention to scam and that he will finish the project, but 5 years, $13k in deposits and barely any updates is concerning.
Zhent Luvy / kaizen Custom

Screenshot_20240724-143508_Facebook-01.jpeg

Nick spoke about doing your research about a person. Well I literally had no reason to believe this guy would scam me. He's very active in the community. And when I checked his personal profile, he seemed very religious (but I now know he's full of ****).

He's also a "family man" and he regularly posts about his wife and children. Guess people like that just have no shame.

Last edited:
Zhent Luvy / kaizen Custom
Well I personally have never heard of this guy.
I don’t send money to anyone I’m not familiar with on some level.

I’m not saying you have to know them, but see who their customers are first. When you’re in the custom hobby for years you become familiar with usernames. If you’re not seeing the usual suspects following or joining a run, following the artist on IG, it’s safe to say all bets are off, you may get burned. An intelligent amount of skepticism, with a healthy amount of happy go lucky works best. It’s not a sharp line, must use discernment and PayPal goods & services (try to keep it in the six month window if you’re worried).

Well I personally have never heard of this guy.
I don’t send money to anyone I’m not familiar with on some level.

I’m not saying you have to know them, but see who their customers are first. When you’re in the custom hobby for years you become familiar with usernames. If you’re not seeing the usual suspects following or joining a run, following the artist on IG, it’s safe to say all bets are off, you may get burned. An intelligent amount of skepticism, with a healthy amount of happy go lucky works best. It’s not a sharp line, must use discernment and PayPal goods & services (try to keep it in the six month window if you’re worried).
He's a fraud. Not on the level you're used to seeing in the hobby. But he seems to think he belongs on that table.

He's a fraud. Not on the level you're used to seeing in the hobby. But he seems to think he belongs on that table.
Is that FB? I’d stick to the custom forum and IG for custom work unless the artist is extremely well known. IG is great, you’ll find if anyone you recognize follows an artist helping ease a bit of anxiety.

Is that FB? I’d stick to the custom forum and IG for custom work unless the artist is extremely well known. IG is great, you’ll find if anyone you recognize follows an artist helping ease a bit of anxiety.
He's got a following on IG, and I actually found the project on the custom forum

He's got a following on IG, and I actually found the project on the custom forum
Is the guy just ignoring your messages?
I don’t determine by the amount of a following, but by who is actually following them. I see who if any, people I follow also follow them. Ask around in the hobby to get confirmation on how an artist or tailor conducts business before going into it blind.

Is the guy just ignoring your messages?
I don’t determine by the amount of a following, but by who is actually following them. I see who if any, people I follow also follow them. Ask around in the hobby to get confirmation on how an artist or tailor conducts business before going into it blind.
Yeah, blatantly reading and ignoring any request for updates, refund, anything. This has been going on for a year, nevermind how long since I paid for the project.

I even baited him into responding on a separate account on Instagram, but he dipped as soon as I confronted him.

Yeah, blatantly reading and ignoring any request for updates, refund, anything. This has been going on for a year, nevermind how long since I paid for the project.

I even baited him into responding on a separate account on Instagram, but he dipped as soon as I confronted him.
Sorry to hear that, unfortunately a screen allows ****** people to get away with ****** things.

I sent all the stuff to Hide Yu last night and all he said was “Thanks!” so I’m not sure if he will use any of it. He also deleted the post about the project.

If Yunsil can do a 2.0 of Ledger’s suit, without assistance from Shortround. Then why can’t the Phoenix red suit run be given to a different organizer? The guy has like $13k worth of deposits and she still hasn’t received payment? Yet he has other projects booked with her that he has to complete first. I feel like it would get made quicker if someone else relaunched the project.
How much would it cost to sign up for such a project? I have pre-ordered jnd and would not know.

It depends on the run & tailor. If you want to wait a couple years and feel like you’ve gotten ripped off, I recommend Aries, $2.9k.
Is yunsil worth it? Will it make a big difference in comparison? Which is the most faithful to the suit right now nick? As a whole.

Is yunsil worth it? Will it make a big difference in comparison? Which is the most faithful to the suit right now nick? As a whole.
We don’t have many clothing runs in the works right now for Ledger unfortunately.

No one suit is accurate by itself; I’ve had to dye pieces on my own, mixing parts from different artists & tailors. If Hide can make the Yunsil 2.0 project a reality then I might join it, need to see a few prototypes first. If I were you, this late into it, I’d either see what Yunsil does, or wait and see how the JND suit comes out.

IMG_2515.jpeg
IMG_2511.jpeg

IMG_2557.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey @roan

Did you hear back from por yet about the items you ordered?

Still waiting for my shoes..
Yes, they shipped it last week and it arrived this Thursday. After a two week delay.. However they were really nice despite me constantly asking for updates on my item.

Normally I don’t really care if something is delayed, but I’m going on vacation this Sunday for two weeks so I was starting to worry it wouldn’t arrive on time.
If you aren’t home they take it back to the post office and ship it back after 7 days if no one picks it up. And I really didn’t wanna pay a $108 shipping fee again.

Back