Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno

Only thing I know is if the sculpt is smallish, then its likely a recast.
the neck is a little bit bigger than the peg. like it seems I need glue to seal it so the neck doesn't come off. I don't know if that's normal because I usually buy the head sculpts without neck that just pop in place. Actually I did receive a Keanu Reeves one as well and the same thing.

the head didn't look too small or too big. here's a picture of my custom. it's not as detailed as others I've seen but it doesn't look recast to me.

Attachments

• IMG_20240914_182148664.jpg
    IMG_20240914_182148664.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
the neck is a little bit bigger than the peg. like it seems I need glue to seal it so the neck doesn't come off. I don't know if that's normal because I usually buy the head sculpts without neck that just pop in place. Actually I did receive a Keanu Reeves one as well and the same thing.

the head didn't look too small or too big. here's a picture of my custom. it's not as detailed as others I've seen but it doesn't look recast to me.
blu tac

I do have a joker question. I bought a custom clothes set and noticed it came with the purple trench plus a grey suit jacket. did joker wear the suit jacket under the trench through the whole movie ? and it it the same suit jacket that he wore during the bank robbery?

just something I wonder because it seems like a lot to be wearing a vest, suit jacket, and a trench coat lol

That is a recast of a pretty old custom sculpt at this point. It was originally made by MJ Choi
I do have a joker question. I bought a custom clothes set and noticed it came with the purple trench plus a grey suit jacket. did joker wear the suit jacket under the trench through the whole movie ? and it it the same suit jacket that he wore during the bank robbery?

just something I wonder because it seems like a lot to be wearing a vest, suit jacket, and a trench coat lol
Yes, he wore that grey blazer under the purple coat throughout the movie when he was fully suited. Not the same as the bank robber jacket though.

That is a recast of a pretty old custom sculpt at this point. It was originally made by MJ Choi

Yes, he wore that grey blazer under the purple coat throughout the movie when he was fully suited. Not the same as the bank robber jacket though.
this always had me itching with questions about continuity in movies and whether it was a different blazer. i like to think its the same but his whole deal about using the mob money to buy a new set of clothes makes sense for him to build ground up. i think its supposed to be different because the texturing is different for the BR jacket

in joker 2019, the comedy club combo clothes he wore at pogo's and penny funeral was supposed to be the same red dress clothes he later wears as joker in the movie. even though the red was a lot darker and muted than how the final suit looked like

this always had me itching with questions about continuity in movies and whether it was a different blazer. i like to think its the same but his whole deal about using the mob money to buy a new set of clothes makes sense for him to build ground up. i think its supposed to be different because the texturing is different for the BR jacket
The main give away that they're different is that the one he wears with the purple suit has the same orange lining that the purple coat has which the BR one doesn't.

There's still a few heads available for 240$ shipping and fees included.

It's a friend of John that is the producer of the project.
The only way to contact him directly is to have Wechat, if you don't have it and are interested you can dm John Wu to order one. (@johnwu_1 on insta)

1726577395362.jpeg
1726577511344.jpeg
1726577531522.jpeg

Back