Hellboy: The Crooked Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New stills I didn't get a chance to post. Some of these are accurate to certain moments in the comic.
1000005236.jpg
1000005237.jpg
1000005238.jpg
1000005239.jpg
1000005240.jpg
1000005241.jpg
1000005242.jpg
1000005243.jpg

He actually looks pretty decent.
I've also been hearing some good noises about this from the Hellboy subreddit.

He actually looks pretty decent.
I've also been hearing some good noises about this from the Hellboy subreddit.
I agree, if anything a HT figure of this version would be an instant buy. But I hope the film drops in the US soon because they've released it in other countries like India first which is strange to do so if your trying to get it to become successful. Usually when it's in the US and UK then China it will gross the majority of it's earnings. We'll see how it goes but at the very least I hope it successful to get stuff from it. Especially future films that take inspiration from more of the short stories and follows the tone of the comics like this one.

Well this sucks. But I'll watch it and judge for myself and give my thoughts here later.

i heard nothing but good news
I have too but it does suck because a theatrical release might have given more of a chance to make more money and gotten future films. Guess we won't see any new figures from this which is a shame.

I've heard this being compared to a..

straight to -DVD type of film. I've read that it's essentially a Sci-fi channel TV-movie in terms of quality.

Naturally, if everything I read is telling me NOT to waste my time with this, it must be worth my time...

I'll watch it later tonight.

I've heard this being compared to a..

straight to -DVD type of film. I've read that it's essentially a Sci-fi channel TV-movie in terms of quality.

Naturally, if everything I read is telling me NOT to waste my time with this, it must be worth my time...

I'll watch it later tonight.
Straight to DVD is how it looked in the trailer, hopefully movie itself is better than the trailer made it look.

Saw the movie last night on Amazon (someone put it up for free on YT today) I loved it, the most accurate version of Hellboy we've gotten finally, of course it has flaws and the minor changes to the story to give it more length that I felt weren't exactly my cup of tea. Overall though an enjoyable film that stays true to it's source material. I hope we get more films in this style exactly like the comics.

Saw the movie last night on Amazon (someone put it up for free on YT today) I loved it, the most accurate version of Hellboy we've gotten finally, of course it has flaws and the minor changes to the story to give it more length that I felt weren't exactly my cup of tea. Overall though an enjoyable film that stays true to it's source material. I hope we get more films in this style exactly like the comics.
i didn't love his voice, needed to be lower
but it was great.
it was really good. needs to be a TV show

Back