Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

:lecture:lecture:lecture Michael "butterface" Myers.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Pretty much when people have to ensure everyone that they have a "wife" with "B.A.T.s", as barryo put it, that that is a safe bet that they're are lonely in their parent's basement :lecture:lecture:lecture

But hey, he has a friend with inside info on SSC productions. Even if they're all lies, he still has that friend :exactly:

:lol:rotfl:lol

Pretty much when people have to ensure everyone that they have a "wife" with "B.A.T.s", as barryo put it, that that is a safe bet that they're are lonely in their parent's basement :lecture:lecture:lecture

But hey, he has a friend with inside info on SSC productions. Even if they're all lies, he still has that friend :exactly:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4MbLLLyTA"]‪Talking Hand‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

When Myers isn't released on Spook, he's just gonna say "it was delayed/canceled at the last minute." That's what everybody who makes ____ up does. Happens all the time on the tech blogs.

When Myers isn't released on Spook, he's just gonna say "it was delayed/canceled at the last minute." That's what everybody who makes ____ up does. Happens all the time on the tech blogs.

Nah, he's gonna be so mad, he'll switch wanking hands and ignore his "friend."

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Shatner likeness.

I can't imagine that this is the problem. The old Kirk mask was so modified to become Myers that Shatner couldn't possibly claim likeness rights anymore, especially not in regard to some statue of Myers. It's most likely movie property rights issues.

I can't imagine that this is the problem. The old Kirk mask was so modified to become Myers that Shatner couldn't possibly claim likeness rights anymore, especially not in regard to some statue of Myers. It's most likely movie property rights issues.

Not really. They just painted it white. :lol

:slap And cut out the eyelids, and ripped off the sideburns. That and white paint, I'd consider that no longer a Kirk likeness, and therefor not a Shatner likeness.

:slap And cut out the eyelids, and ripped off the sideburns. That and white paint, I'd consider that no longer a Kirk likeness, and therefor not a Shatner likeness.

Not "significantly different." :lol

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's what led to Zombie's looking so far removed from the original mask.

I know Michael Myers is most likely a licensing issue; however, right now I am just goddamn grateful that Pinhead is at least being made. Even if they don't make the other cenobites I'll be cool with Pinhead. Sure I would love to have the others but if they don't...then they don't.

Probably true as I didn't know until I was told.

On a humorous side note, Knott's Scary Farm did a maze making fun of old TV shows called Terror on Channel Z or something like that. In it they had a section that was supposed to be the old TV Enterprise bridge, and the captian wore a Kirk shirt and Myers mask. I thought that was amusing.

On a humorous side note, Knott's Scary Farm did a maze making fun of old TV shows called Terror on Channel Z or something like that. In it they had a section that was supposed to be the old TV Enterprise bridge, and the captian wore a Kirk shirt and Myers mask. I thought that was amusing.
:lol Yes, rather. Such whimsy.

Back