Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Holy crap NAM. I think you've posted the entire Goldmember movie through all of your little snippets in the past few days.

Pain and Pleasure!!!

This will be my first PF if Im lucky enough to order one. How fast do PFs well out?

So I'm kinda new to the preorder game I've always got my sideshow stuff from Ebay and private sellers. How do I make sure to get on the list for this one cause I deffinetly want it.

No, I think it's a different guy. He posted a later comment saying he thought they weren't ready to announce it yet, and maybe they were just trying to play it off.

:goodpost:

No guys i didnt post this .
treullyyyyy!!

Holy crap NAM. I think you've posted the entire Goldmember movie through all of your little snippets in the past few days.

i didnt mention that.
He is a big fan.
His whole house is full hanging with posters on the wall.
When it s Halloween he dress hisself as Mike Myers and the likeness is great

Oct
29th 2010
Q.
Sideshow said:
Just wondering if you have any plans for a Halloween Premium Format Figure?
A.
Sideshow said:
Halloween, the original film, is a difficult film to license, as there is some mystery surrounding the film’s true ownership. We would LOVE to do one – maybe someday!

Until we hear different from Sideshow, your claim is baseless, unless you wanna share some information about who your "friend" is and why he/she would have inside information.

Oct
29th 2010
Q.

A.

Until we hear different from Sideshow, your claim is baseless, unless you wanna share some information about who your "friend" is and why he/she would have inside information.

This is a old question maybe they make a rob zombie version for us

If I had to guess with EX, I would probably say an "angry" portrait to swap out for the "stoic" one. Even though 'Nam's idea of a Doug Bradley is pretty cool....that would make it more of a Hellraiser II piece though.

Am I the only person who isn't seeing Pinhead in the video? Cause if so..help me re-find him please...And if they did a Halloween PF, I am praying for the original, not Rob Zombies.

Back