Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

A part of me hopes the EX sucks. Living in San Jose, CA I would like to save some money and taxes and get it at an online retailer. :lol

A part of me hopes the EX sucks. Living in San Jose, CA I would like to save some money and taxes and get it at an online retailer. :lol

Deal. :lol

We're paying more than international customers once taxes are factored in and we'll likely be ____ed with the awesomeness of the EX anyway. Better to just get in the mindset now. :wink1: :lol

Never thought of it, but sales tax on $300+ items must be a real b_tch!

Yeah it can get expensive. When I first started this hobby I use to ALWAYS go for the EX, but now I don't do it as often. I only go for the EX on certain special pieces like the Jason PF, but other then that I just go get the regular.

Yeah it can get expensive. When I first started this hobby I use to ALWAYS go for the EX, but now I don't do it as often. I only go for the EX on certain special pieces like the Jason PF, but other then that I just go get the regular.
I understand that. Some EXes just ain't that special at all. I'm damn happy I live next door in AZ. If there is an EX version I always get it because I just can't help it... even if it's a damn print! It is a disease! :medic

I wouldn't be surprised if it's just like Jason with swappable head (human Doug Bradley) and hands with box and hooks, as well as a print. No pun intended, but they know after Jason, they can easily hook us, CA tax and all. :(

I understand that. Some EXes just ain't that special at all. I'm damn happy I live next door in AZ. If there is an EX version I always get it because I just can't help it... even if it's a damn print! It is a disease! :medic

If it's a must have EX then I'll get it. For instance I don't know if you have the LOTR Berzerker PF, but the EX to me was a must have. Him holding the severed head was just bad ass and made this already awesome piece 5 times better. Another one was the King Leonidas piece. If you got that than the EX with the helmet was the way to go. Most people who own it would never pose that PF with the regular head.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's just like Jason with swappable head (human Doug Bradley) and hands with box and hooks, as well as a print. No pun intended, but they know after Jason, they can easily hook us, CA tax and all. :(

If it's anything like that then I'll most likely get the EX regardless especially since this is a character that I've begged Sideshow and requested for many years (like other collectors have) I guess the least I can do is get the EX...unless it's a print then it's the regular for me. :lol But lets face it there are so many awesome and creative EXes that Sideshow could come up with this character. I look forward in seeing what they finally choose.

If it's a must have EX then I'll get it. For instance I don't know if you have the LOTR Berzerker PF, but the EX to me was a must have. Him holding the severed head was just bad ass and made this already awesome piece 5 times better. Another one was the King Leonidas piece. If you got that than the EX with the helmet was the way to go. Most people who own it would never pose that PF with the regular head.
Yes I do, and you are so right. That is one of my favorite pieces. So powerful and animalistically passionate in the heat of battle. A perfect EX. You are also so right about Leonidas. The reg is pretty worthless to me. They should have gone with a change-o-head plan for both and made the EX a change-o-weapon. Oh, well. I passed on Leonidas PF and went with the ARH big Leo instead. I have no regrets. :)

So....someone on another board posted a link to the video, and during the ensuing discussion, someone mentioned that Sideshow says they don't have the Hellraiser license. WTF?

So....someone on another board posted a link to the video, and during the ensuing discussion, someone mentioned that Sideshow says they don't have the Hellraiser license. WTF?

Given the vid is official and from Sideshow, and the comment, friend of a friend hearsay, it should be a no-brainer figuring out the truth, shouldn't it? :dunno

Back