Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Am I the only person who isn't seeing Pinhead in the video? Cause if so..help me re-find him please...And if they did a Halloween PF, I am praying for the original, not Rob Zombies.

Here [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmIQhxFYjBQ"]Sideshow Collectibles - Hellraiser - Production Peek: Pinhead Premium Format Figure - YouTube[/ame]

Another Mike Meyers?Great man.
Awesome Goldmember collection you have.
I wanna see you Goldmember costume for Halloween.
I heard you are the best look-a-like:wink1:
You are the greatest Mike meyers fan i ever know.Toppie Joppie
Please either learn English or just stop pestering everyone and go away. :cuckoo:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exCYSfQod14"]oh his Father - YouTube[/ame]

Please either learn English or just stop pestering everyone and go away. :cuckoo:

i am not pestering everyone.
It s always one dude who want to make jokes about my english.He think he is funny but he is not.
My english is bad(i know that)but thats no reason to make me ridicolous(i hope i spell it right)
I am also a fanatic collector(just like everybody here)
This is a awesome forum for me and i try to spell the words right.
I hope its no problem for everybody here

i am not pestering everyone.
It s always one dude who want to make jokes about my english.He think he is funny but he is not.
My english is bad(i know that)but thats no reason to make me ridicolous(i hope i spell it right)
I am also a fanatic collector(just like everybody here)
This is a awesome forum for me and i try to spell the words right.
I hope its no problem for everybody here

It's not your spelling, or your poor English (which admittedly is 100% better than my Dutch). It's the content of your posts and what you post about. Telling people Pinhead ain't happening. And yet... he does. Then telling people you heard from your uncle's cousin's sister's brother's nephew that a Michael Myers PF is happening and will be released on Halloween despite Sideshow being on record as actively pursuing it but having a difficult time figuring out who owns the rights (to the likeness I'm assuming). And then you expect us to believe you. But when we call you on it, you say, "Hi, I am from Holland. My English is not so good." like it's some excuse to get you off the hook for the bull____ you've been posting. :cuckoo:

Okay boys okay.
I go hang myself oke then you all feel better.
Iam not saing that Hellraiser not coming.
I said :Hellraiser is not so populair in this time.

Okay boys okay.
I go hang myself oke then you all feel better.
Iam not saing that Hellraiser not coming.
I said :Hellraiser is not so populair in this time.

See, now you're just lying. :dunno

That's not at all what you said. What you said was:
Hellraiser is game over guys

That was in response to everybody asking where the PF was. You don't have to be a linguistics major to grasp the intent of the above post. And your response when called on it was, "Hello, I am from Holland!" :cuckoo:

Last edited:

See, now you're just lying. :dunno

That's not at all what you said. What you said was:

That was in response to everybody asking where the PF was. You don't have to be a linguistics major to grasp the intent of the above post. And your response when called on it was, "Hello, I am from Holland!" :cuckoo:

Sounds like you guys have been dragged along the river Troll for a bit now.

Back