Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

A Pinhead PF !? :thud: That's great news and he'll be mine for sure :yess:. I love how Sideshow seems to go for a calm face expression. I think it's even creepier than an angry face.

On a side note :
Guys, calm down, or I bet a Mod will arrive and your suffering will be legendary, even in hell ...

Kerels, rust neer. Of ik wedde een Moderator zal aankomen en uw lijden legendarisch zal zijn. Zelfs in hel ...

imagesqtbnANd9GcSeaIFzo6CdvEefUP_KX.jpg

The best sportmen comes out Holland:Football,swimming,judoka,skating,K1,MMA.
We are a small country but our population is not poor .
Al the things we seen on tv from America like New York,maimi,orlando and al the other big fancy citys its al fake.
They never shown the homeless people or the poor people on tv.
13 years ago i was in America and i saw a lot(dirty streets,bad houses,homeless people and a lot of poorness.
That is the real America the rest is just show.
In Holland there is no poorness or dirty city s or homeless people thats why Holland is bigger dan the rest.
Everything in my country is oke

Not everything is ok here Nicky, while the years pass by ,everything is getting worse.
However, i would have loved it, if this was still true.

Look at the Murder rates, its as commen as it was 20 years ago in America.

No dirty City's? uhum das niet helemaal waar:lol

Not everything is ok here Nicky, while the years pass by ,everything is getting worse.
However, i would have loved it, if this was still true.

Look at the Murder rates, its as commen as it was 20 years ago in America.

No dirty City's? uhum das niet helemaal waar:lol

Daar heb je eigenlijk wel gelijk in

The best sportmen comes out Holland:Football,swimming,judoka,skating,K1,MMA.
We are a small country but our population is not poor .
Al the things we seen on tv from America like New York,maimi,orlando and al the other big fancy citys its al fake.
They never shown the homeless people or the poor people on tv.
13 years ago i was in America and i saw a lot(dirty streets,bad houses,homeless people and a lot of poorness.
That is the real America the rest is just show.
In Holland there is no poorness or dirty city s or homeless people thats why Holland is bigger dan the rest.
Everything in my country is oke

WTF does any of this gibberish have to do with what I posted?

I found it for less, with free shipping! :lecture

BTW, this thread is really boring me. More Pinhead talk, less foreign language studies please...

Back