Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

1309908505877.jpg

everytime i take a look in this thread i feel like im in some "ameri____ vs euro___" thread :S

I just got confirmation from Sideshow that they are canceling this highly anticipated piece because they recently learned that Doug Bradley doesn't sell many autographs at horror conventions hosted in small European countries. :monkey2

The best sportmen comes out Holland:Football,swimming,judoka,skating,K1,MMA.
We are a small country but our population is not poor .
Al the things we seen on tv from America like New York,maimi,orlando and al the other big fancy citys its al fake.
They never shown the homeless people or the poor people on tv.
13 years ago i was in America and i saw a lot(dirty streets,bad houses,homeless people and a lot of poorness.
That is the real America the rest is just show.
In Holland there is no poorness or dirty city s or homeless people thats why Holland is bigger dan the rest.
Everything in my country is oke

The best sportmen comes out Holland:Football,swimming,judoka,skating,K1,MMA.
We are a small country but our population is not poor .
Al the things we seen on tv from America like New York,maimi,orlando and al the other big fancy citys its al fake.
They never shown the homeless people or the poor people on tv.
13 years ago i was in America and i saw a lot(dirty streets,bad houses,homeless people and a lot of poorness.
That is the real America the rest is just show.
In Holland there is no poorness or dirty city s or homeless people thats why Holland is bigger dan the rest.
Everything in my country is oke

no20drugs.jpg

So much Dutch pride with your little wooden shoes, your stinky cheese and an American cult icon as your avy. :cuckoo:

https://waynejoseph.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/no20drugs.jpg[/IMG]​
So much Dutch pride with your little wooden shoes, your stinky cheese and an American cult icon as your avy. :cuckoo:

Think outside the boX please ,LOL

Whats the big deal man?, we always have to control two languages.
Cant you let us have a little fun for once?.

Back