Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

He'll look great next to Jason. And hopefully a Hewitt Leatherface. :pray:

I agree. Pinhead will probably hover around $350. Jason wasn't as much a surprise because he's really a plane jane release.

I'm still hoping that do a Jason from the Hodder era, Then I'll get the Friday PF. As for Leatherface I'd like a Part III Version but I could stand the new version as well.

STFU-Hand_Puppet.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The more I think about it, the more I want a Myers PF. And if the impass is not overcome within a few more years with regard to licensing, I would be inclined to buying custom...

Buffy! What are you talking about? Be sensible and go for the regular. The short bus portrait is scary, but not nearly as frightening as the regular portrait. Do it! I did, and I could put you in touch with a great deal on him too...

I just got confirmation from Sideshow that they are canceling this highly anticipated piece because they recently learned that Doug Bradley doesn't sell many autographs at horror conventions hosted in small European countries. :monkey2

The Reg. is still on pre-order.

Jason is nothing without his machete. Regular doesn't have that.

I just got confirmation from Sideshow that they are canceling this highly anticipated piece because they recently learned that Doug Bradley doesn't sell many autographs at horror conventions hosted in small European countries. :monkey2

Hahaha... :rotfl

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY"]Game Over Man, GAME OVER! (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

Back