Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Hey guys here is an email my wife received today from Sideshow about Pinhead. Thought I'd share it with you.

Dear Yumi,

Thank you for your email. This item is indeed still being produced, but it is still pretty far down the pipeline. The sneak peek video on our production blog was meant to be just a taste of what is to come. Please make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter so you can receive future announcements on this and other items!

Please let us know if you have any other question and we will do our best to assist you.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi
Returns Representative

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

Man....the wait for this and Dutch are killing me! Gonna have to buy that Patient Zero LSB to hold me over.

...and yes, I do realize that is not exactly healthy.

I just hope this has nothing to with the likeness. I know movie studios can get pretty vindictive when someone turns them down.

I doubt they would even bother producing it if they couldn't get the Doug Bradley likeness. God knows no one wants that fat Pinhead from the latest steaming pile of diarrhea they produced.

Don't worry guys the likeness and everything awesome will be there. It's just that they are in the beginning stages of this sculpt. Trust me in 2012 we will be getting a fantastic PF that we've wanted for a very long time.

Karma.bmp

Back