Help with scale comparison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, I really would appreciate if anyone who owns the sideshow "Angel Comiquette" could please put it next or in the middle of two Premium format figures.
I am leaning towards buying this beautiful piece, but since the very first moment I bought my first statue (Yesterday LOL) I decided to go for Premium format and anything above 17.5 inches tall.
Thanks for the help
!:peace

Height can be deceptive in scale comparisons, Angel will tower above the rest cos of his wings but he is 1/5 scale. His arms, head and torso will look smaller in girth than the 1/4 scale premium formats.

If you want to stick to 1/4 scale, just get premium formats and a couple of the 1/4 scale comiquettes (Spidey, Carnage, Venom, Namor, Surfer, Rhino etc).

A few others that come very close to 1/4 scale are Wolverine comiquette, Mystique comiquette, Spidey Back in Black comiquette and Punisher comiquette. Those are between 1/4 and 1/5 scale.

Also, from firsthand experience, there is a tendency for new collectors to buy everything and anything that looks nice, but once stuff start accumulating and space and cluttered collections become valid concerns, you'll have to make decisions on what to collect and what kind of collection you want to shape.

If you are gearing yourself towards a 1/4 scale single display collection, I don't recommend getting Angel.

However, if you want to build a multiscale collection and don't mind scales being all over the place with midgets next to giants then you can mix scales.

Or you could have more than one display area.

For myself, I don't like a huge character (like Hulk comiquette) being smaller than the others (like Cap PF) when displayed in close proximity.

Being a new collector has some great advantages you can shape your collection the way you want it.

As it stands all further Premium Formats will remain 1/4 scale even without mixed media elements.

Sideshow should of put the same wings on a 1/4 figure and had the same win without the fail.

There's nothing wrong with the Angel Comiquette. It's a great stand alone piece.

27xqdub.jpg
a7
357puvo.jpg
a8

Had this been 1:4 I would have purchased in a heartbeat, and itwould haveprobably been long sold out inthe seconday market and fetching a hefty premium. Angel is one of my favorite characters and the statue looks great. The scale killed it for me.

Thank you all for your comments.
However, I do would like to see Angel in particular next to Premium formats. Does anyone here have it and PF's? lol

Is the X-23 Comiquette truely 1/4 scale? I got it but I am thinking to let it go.

IMHO I feel she is closer to 1/4 scale then stated, I do not think you will have any trouble finding a New Home for her, there are alot of collectors out there that missed out, Good Luck

Thank you all for your comments.
However, I do would like to see Angel in particular next to Premium formats. Does anyone here have it and PF's? lol

Here you go, I love it, I use an acrylic riser, his scale is not an issue for me. He looks good with 1/4 scale PFs at least in my eyes :)

110makk.jpg

2cgoux2.jpg

Last edited:
You my friend are very welcome! exactly what I needed! Thank u so much! :)

Not sure yet, can you snap a pix with it in the same spot but with no clear riser please

Angel is one of the best marvel statue SSC have produced, beats out tons of 1/4 ones.

Don't miss out because some members tell you it's not 100% in scale to 1/4

Last edited:
Back