Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try putting a few coats of nail polish on the ball joints of the ankles. That'll make them tighter.

Thanks I'll try that later.

Come on, you gruesome son of a bltch! Come to me!
dsc1366x.jpg

Just got mine from Cocoboloboy (great guy) and it's a great piece. I need to play with it some more and figure out which pose I'm going to use.

If I were to nitpick I'd say the ankle joint are a bit too soft so he's hard to stand without support and I wish he came with a laughing face, but still very cool.

<photo snipped for size>

1) WOW! Why did you sell him, Cocoboloboy?
2) Mine too, but the nail varnish tip is GOLD!
3) Now that's a great figure!

:lecture

And mine, I have two of them and the ankles are ____.

It's amazing there hasn't been more upheaval over it.

:dunno

the ones on my figure are very weak too, but since I use the stand I haven't complain about it... but, it's there a way to fix this?

Çoco sold his Joker?

Why'd you do that Coco?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

1) WOW! Why did you sell him, Cocoboloboy?
2) Mine too, but the nail varnish tip is GOLD!
3) Now that's a great figure!

Drak got my unused spares. I was gonna eventually display a museum Joker and battle damaged Bats with my clean versions but had to let them go to make room for some 1/4 scale. :( Bitter sweet I guess. :lol

Drak got my unused spares. I was gonna eventually display a museum Joker and battle damaged Bats with my clean versions but had to let them go to make room for some 1/4 scale. :( Bitter sweet I guess. :lol

Shew. Thought we lost you there for a sec. Selling doubles is completely reasonable to fund new figures.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe a little late.. Just got him this week, and this figure its amazing
Batman 89 line for me the best figure so far from fot toys.. Batman and the joker 89 takes everything to the whole new level.. Just wait for the batmobile next year... :yess:

photo7ip.jpg

photo4lj.jpg

photo8vh.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe a little late.. Just got him this week, and this figure its amazing
Batman 89 line for me the best figure so far from fot toys.. Batman and the joker 89 takes everything to the whole new level.. Just wait for the batmobile next year... :yess:

<Photos snipped for space>

I agree, specially about BATMAN. He just grabs your eyeballs and does not let go! Right now, he is top of my personal HT Top 3.

I love your photos, that blown out look...the high-grain image quality just seems to add an air of the seedy and squalid to them. Almost like you are seeing something you shouldn't actually be seeing, like the photos you could see in any of the scandal sheets, and gossip rags.

Really well done. :clap :hi5:

Always felt this figure should have come with a beret and a running makeup sculpt. Now with the help of hhhaney and Josh Small, I have the figure as it should have been.

sundaypix052.jpg

sundaypix040.jpg

sundaypix034.jpg

sundaypix044.jpg

Thank you gentlemen.

Old Grandpa

Nice custom Party Man, Gramps! :rock That paint job is awesome and haney's bits really look nice. Gotta futz that cap a bit lower on the right and he'd be perfect.

And for goodness sakes. Somebody buy jye's Joker. :lecture

Man, I really want that sculpt Rory!

I remember watching the trailer for TDK, and seeing the Joker with the interrogation scene makeup. I was juiced b/c it reminded me so much of Jack's Joker with the dripping makeup.

Back