Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pose for my Jack Joker.
543266_10151182372834663_699689550_n.jpg

I know the price is steep but I can't believe this guy has not sold out yet...Do people just hate Jack Nicholson because he's a laker fan? I don't get it.

HOW this guy still isnt sold out i don't know ! great pic's guy's good to see great pic's still goin strong ...Still hoping they give us another jack joker version later on.........

HOW this guy still isnt sold out i don't know ! great pic's guy's good to see great pic's still goin strong ...Still hoping they give us another jack joker version later on.........

But will they, my friend?

If this one is nowhere near selling out, would they commission a second? I am not so sure...would the demand for a variation be high enough? What with his 1989 companion piece already on the "Waitlist" and this one not even selling out his initial run, I am not so sure that this is a given anymore.

But will they, my friend?

If this one is nowhere near selling out, would they commission a second? I am not so sure...would the demand for a variation be high enough? What with his 1989 companion piece already on the "Waitlist" and this one not even selling out his initial run, I am not so sure that this is a given anymore.

And also you have the extra price on the nicholson likeness rights... So every nicholson figure ht releases will be more expensive than others. And i think this is the "most popular joker look"... And it's not even sold out (i don't know why, cause for me it's one of the greates figures of all time) so it looks like a variation is a bad business for HT.

Really hope I'm wrong

And also you have the extra price on the nicholson likeness rights... So every nicholson figure ht releases will be more expensive than others. And i think this is the "most popular joker look"... And it's not even sold out (i don't know why, cause for me it's one of the greates figures of all time) so it looks like a variation is a bad business for HT.

Really hope I'm wrong

Sadly correct. I cannot disagree with one single word, particularly the likeness rights issues.

HT made a mountain of these- which is why he's still available..bet they made more of him than 89 bats figuring his popularity is off the scale...

HT made a mountain of these- which is why he's still available..bet they made more of him than 89 bats figuring his popularity is off the scale...

I'm pretty sure his popularity is off the scale. Everyone who has him is convinced he's the best thing ever. And rightly so.
In all likelihood, HT initially planned to shoot for the stars with their edition size -- then decided to go even higher.

Everyone should have this figure in their collection who is a Batman fan or a Jack Nicholson fan. My cousin who has no interest in 1/6 figures at all wants to own one of these because as he puts it, "this is the most bada$$ thing I have ever seen!"

Mind you, the guy can't stand any other figure I own and thinks this hobby is a stupid....go figure

Everyone should have this figure in their collection who is a Batman fan or a Jack Nicholson fan. My cousin who has no interest in 1/6 figures at all wants to own one of these because as he puts it, "this is the most bada$$ thing I have ever seen!"

Mind you, the guy can't stand any other figure I own and thinks this hobby is a stupid....go figure

haha theres always a piece that catches my friends eyes and could possibly turn them to the darkside.

Oh well, at least he likes our Jack. That "Every BATMAN fan should have one" is sort of how I see this too. It is just such a natural companion piece to the '89 BAT that when I read that some have chosen to buy one or the other as single pieces, I'm like...."OK :dunno"

But then I am a BATMAN fan through-and-through, and want figures of everyone from the old B/W serials through to now (George + Chris' nipples and Arnold's armour included)!

Back