Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. It is weird. Of all the figures I thought would go like a rocket, it was this and BATMAN. Well BATMAN has but this one seems to not be feeling the love too much.

I thought that with anyone buying the BAT figure, this would be a natural shoe-in accompaniment piece.

It's such a beautiful figure too. I just don't understand it, is it just a case of HT overestimating the appeal and so producing too many figures? :dunno

You're right. I said the same thing your saying now way back when this thing first came out. The Batman thread took off, this one did not. I mean it spiked after release but nothing like Batman.
It could we few things. It could be the split shipment thing. We waited so long for these guys that by time Joker came out some peoples excitement fizzled a bit. Could be the price and the fact that if you can only afford one then it's gonna be Batman. Collectors are being more selective now. I think it may be all the above. But I feel you though. I really wanted this thread to go crazy but it never really did. :( It even made me feel I was spamming the page with pics for a while because I was the only one posting them. Oh well....

I have it to complete my Batman collection, but I can't really see Jack Nicholson there. Love the clothes, all the extra stuff...but the HS is not as good as Keaton's one.

jo2_jpg_350x500_q85.jpg

Hot-Toys-Joker-Jack-Nicholson-1989-p-13.jpg

But here, with Rory's custom, I don't know why, it's like in the movie:

1-46.jpg

I see Nicholson but its highly, highly idealized. I'd like one day for someone to do a proper Nicholson sculpt. But I get your point.
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know wtf you guys are talking about, but the only thing that has bothered me was the eyebrows.

That repaint is pretty amazing.
For my money, (which they already have) the Joker poses better in character than any of the other Batman HT figures.

Forget the repaint, I would pay you for the tie and the hat. HOW!?

Great pictures Le Fiend, the first looks eerily real.

Back