Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah...wrong facial expression. This is the photo HT used for the DXO8..and Yulli did a great job :D

Koala_zps28f856ac.jpg

yep, that's the picture!!!! even the box has it...and he looks great!

419837_316149888447008_138228759572456_955042_1444926076_n.jpg

Yeah, I know it's my "problem" :lol

Maybe is the expression selected by HT or it is my perception, but I can't see this guy at 100%

Joker-JackNicholson7.jpg

You're not the only one. While it's easily the funnest figure I own and one of my all time favorites the sculpt is very stylized.

A member here added hair on the sides and repainted the eyebrows and it is unbelieveable the difference that it made. I think it was Joel?? His sculpt looks a lot more like the pic you posted. I'd love to have mine done like his.

Just got this guy a few days ago. I love him, there are so many dynamic poses to put this guy in. Here's a few photographs of mine (sorry, I'm sure you all are tired of pictures of this figure). Anyway...

Untitled by Sabrina Newcamp, on Flickr

These are great! Especially the second one.I personally don't get tired of seeing new pics of this guy. He's a dynamic figure and the funnest to pose and take pics of. I think Im gonna steal that second pose.

These are great! Especially the second one.I personally don't get tired of seeing new pics of this guy. He's a dynamic figure and the funnest to pose and take pics of. I think Im gonna steal that second pose.

Thank you. :) The second pose is a favorite of mine as well. That's how he is posed on my shelf.

Yes , i agree . awesome photos . How did you pull off the "Money Shot" is it PS?

I think he just let them fall and took the picture :dunno
or maybe he just blow the money while pressing the button :rotfl
now the coat has some spit wheatering

Yes , i agree . awesome photos . How did you pull off the "Money Shot" is it PS?

I think he just let them fall and took the picture :dunno
or maybe he just blow the money while pressing the button :rotfl
now the coat has some spit wheatering

Thank you!

Although, there is PS in my photos (mostly to remove the dog hair that gravitates towards my figures.), Rodan was right, I just let them fall, it certainly tested my patience. No spit on my figures here, Rodan. :lol

By the way, it's 'she', not 'he'. :wink1:

Just got this guy a few days ago. I love him, there are so many dynamic poses to put this guy in. Here's a few photographs of mine (sorry, I'm sure you all are tired of pictures of this figure). Anyway...

Those pics look fantastic. I never get tired of seeing pictures of this figure, everything about it looks fantastic. Great shots. :clap and thanks for sharing.

Thank you!

Although, there is PS in my photos (mostly to remove the dog hair that gravitates towards my figures.), Rodan was right, I just let them fall, it certainly tested my patience. No spit on my figures here, Rodan. :lol

By the way, it's 'she', not 'he'. :wink1:

ahh, my apologies :slap

Back