Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure, I just wish the ankles were not total crap (well the part of the shoe that holds the ball joint). Even with future floor polish in the shoes, they are still really loose.

I've tried swapping them onto other bodies and they are still loose. The cup is too big in them. Debating if I should try my luck and buy another pair.

I love this figure, I just wish the ankles were not total crap (well the part of the shoe that holds the ball joint). Even with future floor polish in the shoes, they are still really loose.

I've tried swapping them onto other bodies and they are still loose. The cup is too big in them. Debating if I should try my luck and buy another pair.

Just keep adding thick coats of nail polish onto your ball joints. Eventually it'll be stiff enough. That's what I did with mine.

Just keep adding thick coats of nail polish onto your ball joints. Eventually it'll be stiff enough. That's what I did with mine.

Thanks for the tip.

I haven't handled him since I got him last year. I was moving my display around last week and when I picked him up I remembered how loose his ankles were.

I put some floor polish on the shoe and joint yesterday and it still didn't really help so I just used pieces of paper in each foot socket and shoved the pegs in. It's nice and tight now, but still not something I should have to do with a figure that retails for this much.

Otherwise, he is superb and I am very happy to have him in my collection.

Oh I see, must have been Plisken's girl or something. Links maybe got converted, swapped, deleted.

:lol

NICE IDEA... but you can try a cellophane foil
Thanks for the tip.

I haven't handled him since I got him last year. I was moving my display around last week and when I picked him up I remembered how loose his ankles were.

I put some floor polish on the shoe and joint yesterday and it still didn't really help so I just used pieces of paper in each foot socket and shoved the pegs in. It's nice and tight now, but still not something I should have to do with a figure that retails for this much.

Otherwise, he is superb and I am very happy to have him in my collection.
read up side there is another way too...;)
however mine is very tight so is not for all the dx joker figure

JohnFKennedyontheIlluminatipreview_zpsa9c0fa1a.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I see, must have been Plisken's girl or something. Links maybe got converted, swapped, deleted.

:lol

No clue how that happened with Photobucket. I had it reported with a explanation to which ever mod received it. All is resolved, thanks for the heads up DiFabio.

The post is from over a year ago, why those images took priority is beyond me.

No clue how that happened with Photobucket. I had it reported with a explanation to which ever mod received it. All is resolved, thanks for the heads up DiFabio.

The post is from over a year ago, why those images took priority is beyond me.

What pictures are you talking about??

I decided to keep this guy for now, after considering selling him he really is a great figure. going to get rid of my bat pod and black spidey instead i think.

Batpod is understandable. Sorry about black spidey

Black spidey is a great figure, but after nearly a year of owning him and with the release of ASM coming up i will end up getting that. Also im much more of a classic costume sort of collector. I got rid of my mark V because it wasn't the gold and red everyone knows, and i know really only need one representation in my collection. so why not make it the classics and in spideys case the blue and red. When it comes to batman however i don't care if i have multiple versions of the costumes/characters i just enjoy collecting figures from batman :lol:lol.

The batpod is going because it doesn't fit in. i wanted to use bats stood over it but next to bane he looks awesome and now it just sits there on my desk.

Selling the joker came about because he looked a bit off with my Nolan figures, but after a repose and looking over the detail again i couldn't sell him.

Black spidey is a great figure, but after nearly a year of owning him and with the release of ASM coming up i will end up getting that. Also im much more of a classic costume sort of collector. I got rid of my mark V because it wasn't the gold and red everyone knows, and i know really only need one representation in my collection. so why not make it the classics and in spideys case the blue and red. When it comes to batman however i don't care if i have multiple versions of the costumes/characters i just enjoy collecting figures from batman :lol:lol.

The batpod is going because it doesn't fit in. i wanted to use bats stood over it but next to bane he looks awesome and now it just sits there on my desk.

Selling the joker came about because he looked a bit off with my Nolan figures, but after a repose and looking over the detail again i couldn't sell him.

I currently have my nicholson and keaton behind the nolan line but that'll probably change with the batmobile and especially the returns line

Back