Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Gotham City. Always brings a smile to my face. "

3MFsLJA.jpg

I just got this figure from a fellow board member and I have to say that pictures do not do this figure justice. He is truly outstanding. I think he compliments the Keaton Batman very well. I couldn't be happier with the pair.

I just got this figure from a fellow board member and I have to say that pictures do not do this figure justice. He is truly outstanding. I think he compliments the Keaton Batman very well. I couldn't be happier with the pair.

He might be the best figure that Hot Toys has done, at least amongst the various Batman lines.

I think he edges out Keaton Batman, simply because his PERS panel is a bit more subtle than that atrocious design decision they used for Keaton's panel.

My joker and bats should arrive tomorrow, i had put off getting these but pulled the trigger, i hope they are as good as they look in the pics

I am not sure if I prefer Joker or Keaton Bats. I like them both so much that I am glad I have both of them. They are a great set and bring back memories of seeing the movie almost 25 years ago. The joker has nicholsons likeness and that smile is so creepy. Very awesome.

Thanks for the input gang. I was tinkering with mine but was in fear of breaking it thinking it was not made to come out.

Great shot too Sallah

Awesome pose with the handgun BMD!!! :clap I hope this guy is not on your list to go to the bay (DX10 ref.) :lol

bGR2a01VVkUzTzAx_o_jack-nicholson-joker-raving-booping-laughing.jpg

I've considered selling it, but no, I love Jack's version of the Joker. If they make another without the damn arm socks, I'll upgrade.

Thanks for the input gang. I was tinkering with mine but was in fear of breaking it thinking it was not made to come out.

Great shot too Sallah

The revolver in my shots is the one with the flag removed. It's just a pole pushed into the barrel, easy to pull out of it.

I've considered selling it, but no, I love Jack's version of the Joker. If they make another without the damn arm socks, I'll upgrade.

The revolver in my shots is the one with the flag removed. It's just a pole pushed into the barrel, easy to pull out of it.

Yeah, this guy is a keeper. I agree the arm socks suck. When switching hands I always end up with the peg out too and have to spend a few minutes trying to get it back in there.:slap :lol

Back