Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally the Joker is in the house !! ( Now bring us the Batmobile .... )

g5RKh2M.jpg

"Wanna know how I got these scars?"

*Puts knife up to '89 Joker's face*

"I get a grin again and again."

*hits button on remote, puts gas mask on, smylex gas fills the room, TDK Joker begins to laugh violently*

Finally the Joker is in the house !! ( Now bring us the Batmobile .... )

g5RKh2M.jpg

Awesome pic!

I really miss my Jack Joker. I'm hoping for easier financial times to be able to acquire him and Keaton again...

All those pics really show how great that figure is.

Man....that blows. I don't think I could part with mine. Id part with my Terminator first. And that's saying a lot!

Great pic! Ive been planning all kinds of cool stuff with these two figures but I haven't had Jack in my possession since I got the 2.0. Can't wait to get him back.

"Wanna know how I got these scars?"

*Puts knife up to '89 Joker's face*

"I get a grin again and again."

*hits button on remote, puts gas mask on, smylex gas fills the room, TDK Joker begins to laugh violently*

:lol Nice!

That brings up the question: Who would win in a fight to the end...

Great pics guys!

Ima chime in...

Found a use for the shopping cart I've had around....

smylex_commercial.jpg

Smylex_cart.jpg

Hard to get exact pose and I need to make some green & purple boxes.

Me too! I got an orange cart a few months ago just for this! He does look great with it. I've got some boxes I haven't gotten around to getting the Joker wrap on, but it looks great on display!

Woah, that's amazing. He looks downright sinister . . . and fun. Great idea.

Here are the actual film props. Hmm, might be easy to make some of those with illustrator and make your own boxes.

4046d1337749933-joker-smylex-box-batmanjokergiftscreenshot.jpg

Batman-1989-movie-props.jpg

BATMAN%20Smylex%20canproduct1.jpg

BATMAN%20Smylex%20boxproduct1.jpg

jack_nicholson_1989_01_01.jpg

That's the best screengrab I've seen yet. Now I realize it has a hotpink handle... maybe I'll get another cart and mix and match the colors. Now that I can see what the hanging sale signs say, it might be worth a try to make 1/6 versions. I'm also planning on hanging the transparent joker sign above the cart to lend a more supermarket feel.

BTW, I got this poster as a backround:

gothamSmall.jpg

There were only 45 made apparently so jump on it if you get the chance!

Another cool little accessory for this guy is the Ken as Elvis microphone stand:

$(KGrHqV,!mEE2EmrTiGhBNl4yeqLy!~~_35.JPG

It can also be found in "Barbie loves Elvis" packs. Perfect match for the parade float scene.

Back