Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, good memory. But yes, looks loads better. Much more Jack.

And more Jack is better Jack.

Also love the color of the hair. The fuller top seems to make it more florescent green. Looks great. I'm jealous.

Yeah, the sculpt on a whole is loads better but like I said just a few mods does a lot for it. Someone with the skills could just use some sculpty to poof the hair, repaint the eyebrows and add eyeshadow. Of course Ski went beyond what I asked for and painted the hair and most of the face.

Here one of the reference pics I used.

Looks incredible man. Great job. :duff

Thanks bud! But Skiman did the work. :)

IMG_4087_zps646211af.jpg

IMG_4088_zps850c6ad1.jpg

IMG_4094_zpsb21e1707.jpg

IMG_4096_zpsebb1e1c3.jpg

That's badass, Fiend. Can you still move his eyes? I'm very curious to see what he looks like with his eyes posed differently. Right now, I see a lot of "Winged freak terrorizes? Wait'll they get a load of me." That being said, it's absolutely spot on with that expression.

Stunning photos. The DX08-DX09 combo is just visual eye candy.

Thanks!

That's badass, Fiend. Can you still move his eyes? I'm very curious to see what he looks like with his eyes posed differently. Right now, I see a lot of "Winged freak terrorizes? Wait'll they get a load of me." That being said, it's absolutely spot on with that expression.

Yeah, his eyes can still move. The PERS and back panel wasn't hindered in any way. I've just fallen in love with the way he looks right now. :lol Definitely the "wait'll they get a load of me" look. Spot on. I'll move the eyes around this weekend and take some pics. But for now if you want to check out Skiman's thread he posted some when he was finished the head. He has the figure too and just used his body. He put the eyes in different positions.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks!

Yeah, his eyes can still move. The PERS and back panel wasn't hindered in any way. I've just fallen in love with the way he looks right now. :lol Definitely the "wait'll they get a load of me" look. Spot on. I'll move the eyes around this weekend and take some pics. But for now if you want to check out Skiman's thread he posted some when he was finished the head. He has the figure too and just used his body. He put the eyes in different positions.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to it. Also, Ski's pics were amazing, as well. It really seals the deal on what was already one of HT's best releases. I wonder why that custom hat never came to fruition?:lol

I know , I know, it's then same old **** but I'm inlove with this thing all over again. I was crazy about it before but now it's different. I'll post some pics later with different eye positions.

IMG_4126_zpsbdca2f91.jpg

IMG_4132_zpsb72ea2bf.jpg

Fiend your Joker by Skiman is phenominal. I already love the figure but the paint job and the non hat hair makes his likeness even better. 89 Batman is my favorite figure overall but 89 Joker is only a hair behind especially yours.

Im still on the fence with this figure. Theres times he looks great & times i just dont like it 100%. Now theres the mime version coming out & for some reason i prefer dark clothing & the sculpt on that figure, I dunno if i could justify buying both, But theres always that feeling that the Dx08 is needed to represent the 89 film

I too prefer the sculpt on the mime joker but if you're gonna have just one Joker it has to be with the grin. And as you say the DX08 clothing is pretty representative of the film and its most iconic images.

I'd like to get the mime joker but I'm really pushing it by thinking about getting the Batmobile again. I'd have to see what my finances are like when he gets released.

I like the mime Joker figure too but I think if I'd get one the DX08 would be it. The purple look is more iconic to not only the film but The Joker in general.

The mime is going to make a great companion piece to the DX 08 Joker. It'll really compliment the purple suited figure.

Still should have been a mobster version though, but I'm sure that is in development since they keep teasing and advertising the idea of "hey, we make all these Jokers, you buy now?" .

I do have to say I like the Mime Joker just because it's really unique. If I was a huge Batman (1989) fan I'd consider them both. I might get a DX08 eventually though.

Back