Hot Toy DX08 - BATMAN - The Joker (Jack Nicholson) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah hoping I get lucky with the sales thread, some people there seem to be selling around 240-250 ish. Unless I can get a good deal I'll just pay the $260 with BBTS

yeah hoping I get lucky with the sales thread, some people there seem to be selling around 240-250 ish. Unless I can get a good deal I'll just pay the $260 with BBTS

Hm, I wonder if people are just selling him for more now. I've seen him sold many times for $200-$230. I hope you find a deal. :)

Anyway, new picks of Jack. Some oldies too just 'cuz I can't get enough of this guy.

IMG_4449_zpsb0a627df.jpg

IMG_4457_zpsd0665f0a.jpg

IMG_4458_zps1ea01fad.jpg

IMG_4463_zps340b18e2.jpg

IMG_4464_zps052604ad.jpg

IMG_4468_zpsf4f80273.jpg

IMG_4318_zpsa111dd70.jpg

IMG_3996_zpsbaddba51.jpg

IMG_3999_zpsd7e73310.jpg

Scored one mint on eBay for 230 which is around what I wanted to pay, can't wait till he gets here

I just got this from a fellow Freak. Holy crap, it's amazing! I'm not sure why anybody else even bothers making 1/6 scale figures. :drool

so I'm getting my Joker in the mail today from ebay, any problems I should be on the look out for???

thanks in advance

So I just got him and he's perfect. Wow I'm glad I picked him up before he gets harder to find. Wish I was better with a camera so I could contribute with some pics

so I'm getting my Joker in the mail today from ebay, any problems I should be on the look out for???

thanks in advance

If you have not had a PERS figure before, the PERS is the system that works the movement of the eyes and it is fragile. Treat it with care and move the eyes slowly and carefully, or you could end up with an eye broken and remaining in a strange/unnatural position. Fixing this is not actually too difficult as such, but it is time consuming and fiddly.

Not so much an actual problem, more a 'problemette' To some folks, the 'fat suit' underneath the clothes does not really go high high enough up his chest and so his chest can look a little hollow. Some carefully placed cotton-wool will easily and quickly sort that out.

The tightness of the coat may cause some headaches.

The white body sock that he has at his wrists can be frustrating when changing hands over.

And a general one to all collectors, be careful of any snap-closures as they seem to be particularly fragile and prone to breaking off.

Your Jack Joker is amazing. Too bad Ski isn't painting anymore. If I had the funds I'd have him mod mine as well.

Thanks. Yeah, hes the only one i had my stuff done by. Cant say he doesnt deserve the break though. It crazy the amount of work he kicked out in a week and at the level in which he did it. I have a Ledger Joker sculpt that will be painted by him. That will be my last piece i sens him.

Awesome pics as always Fiend!! :rock :clap

Thanks a lot, man. I tried some different poses this time.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Fiendtalk 2

If you have not had a PERS figure before, the PERS is the system that works the movement of the eyes and it is fragile. Treat it with care and move the eyes slowly and carefully, or you could end up with an eye broken and remaining in a strange/unnatural position. Fixing this is not actually too difficult as such, but it is time consuming and fiddly.

Not so much an actual problem, more a 'problemette' To some folks, the 'fat suit' underneath the clothes does not really go high high enough up his chest and so his chest can look a little hollow. Some carefully placed cotton-wool will easily and quickly sort that out.

The tightness of the coat may cause some headaches.

The white body sock that he has at his wrists can be frustrating when changing hands over.

And a general one to all collectors, be careful of any snap-closures as they seem to be particularly fragile and prone to breaking off.

Thanks so much for the tips. I have dealt with PERS before so luckily I'm used to the problems it brings. Those peg sock things are a pain though. Great pics as always Fiend

Back