Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If she came with the new stand that holds the figure up between the legs.... well... look at what she has on.

I don't think that's gonna happen, because it really wouldn't work.

If she came with the new stand that holds the figure up between the legs.... well... look at what she has on.

I don't think that's gonna happen, because it really wouldn't work.

I remember seeing the new in between legs stand holding her up in photos taken at SDCC

I remember seeing the new in between legs stand holding her up in photos taken at SDCC

I went back and looked at the pics, you were right man.

I don't know why I had the idea they were taller, but after having my memory refreshed and seeing them again, I have to say I like them better than the old stands.

Edit: Did anyone else notice in the forum pics that were earlier posted that the skull trophies Machiko had were incorrectly put on? I knew something was off, and then when looking at the pics to see the stand, I noticed how it 'should' be...
zldlw3.jpg

I like the fact that they don't constrict a figure like the old stands did (especially when it comes to rubber suits) but these new stands don't offer the same level of support.

maybe they will grow on me :dunno

hope they don't use them for the P1 figure

I like the fact that they don't constrict a figure like the old stands did (especially when it comes to rubber suits) but these new stands don't offer the same level of support.

maybe they will grow on me :dunno

hope they don't use them for the P1 figure
watched p1 movie toda after a long long time.. i really want onr soon:monkey4:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey5:monkey5

I still don't understand how those new stands work!? It seems like they help with forward leaning.. but both my Preds suffer from wanting to "Lean Back" like Fat Joe. So those new stands would be useless for me. I have the BR Joker coming in Dec and that figure comes with one of those. But the main base is the same as usual. Can you replace JUST that one part and swap it out with the older, around the waist part?

I still don't understand how those new stands work!? It seems like they help with forward leaning.. but both my Preds suffer from wanting to "Lean Back" like Fat Joe. So those new stands would be useless for me. I have the BR Joker coming in Dec and that figure comes with one of those. But the main base is the same as usual. Can you replace JUST that one part and swap it out with the older, around the waist part?

yes you can:D

i'm still not the biggest fan of the new bases, and i wish they would do something about those ugly elbows!! other than that, a brilliant figure.

i'm still not the biggest fan of the new bases, and i wish they would do something about those ugly elbows!! other than that, a brilliant figure.

I think that dude came up with something that gives an idea of what you can do to hide them:

6fxpwm.jpg

Looks like brillo pads.. lol. But you could also throw some old worn out leather pieces or wraps like the Elder Pred on there. Basically there's options.. just have to get creative.

Back