Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on past performance it seems unlikely to me that they'll make all of Dutch's team. They still haven't made any of the other Colonial Marines from Aliens, even though they were quite successful with that series. That's not to say they never will... but I don't expect them to do the whole set of Dutch's commandos either.

Dutch, Billy, Blain, and maybe Dillon would probably be all I'd get anyway, especially if they end up at around $100 a pop!

Mudshark, are you getting HT stuff in Japan for $100 a pop?? Cause all the HT stuff I've gotten over the last year or so has been at least $150. Or do you think they are gonna drop the stuff down to $100 overall.

Have ordered my Hot Toys Joker from them for when it ships. So if we get screwed over it happens to us both. Was recommended by someone else on this forum, can't remember who though.

Wish I'd known about them before I'd ordered with Sideshow really

good for you lil buddy! :rock
big in other ways son :naughty
Have ordered my Hot Toys Joker from them for when it ships. So if we get screwed over it happens to us both. Was recommended by someone else on this forum, can't remember who though.

Wish I'd known about them before I'd ordered with Sideshow really

:lol:lol we both get bumped by dodgy asian sellers :monkey3

Nope no animosity towards asians, after all they make the coolest stuff.
The only slowness is when I'm stuck driving behind one :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol i think people have had problems because of over seas shipping. things get lost sometimes ;)

Back