Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like brillo pads.. lol. But you could also throw some old worn out leather pieces or wraps like the Elder Pred on there. Basically there's options.. just have to get creative.

yep, thats what i will be doing. put a bit of weathered cloth over the joints then :rock no more hideous joints.

i'm still not the biggest fan of the new bases, and i wish they would do something about those ugly elbows!! other than that, a brilliant figure.

I agree about the elbows. I think if they're gonna let them show, they should come up with something better looking.

seriously, i think HT is the only company now that just come up with ALL AWESOME license and they actually do something that nobody do.

Like they make the HT MARK 1,2,3. I collect predator solely and i have to admit that sometimes i am so tempted to jump on other license they made like iron man for example.
But fortunately, I still have self control.

Not to mention, that they always have REFREShED edition (this sucks). so at the end of the day, you really have to limit yourself with hot toys unless you are rich.

I am still not sure whether I will buy the lost predator or not due to:

- he didnt have lot of appearance in the movie
- he is not main character.
- he doesnt have canon laser
- hot toys can come up with more than one version of lost predator (totally will blow my bank)

hell, i am so confused.

seriously, i think HT is the only company now that just come up with ALL AWESOME license and they actually do something that nobody do.

Like they make the HT MARK 1,2,3. I collect predator solely and i have to admit that sometimes i am so tempted to jump on other license they made like iron man for example.
But fortunately, I still have self control.

Not to mention, that they always have REFREShED edition (this sucks). so at the end of the day, you really have to limit yourself with hot toys unless you are rich.

I am still not sure whether I will buy the lost predator or not due to:

- he didnt have lot of appearance in the movie
- he is not main character.
- he doesnt have canon laser
- hot toys can come up with more than one version of lost predator (totally will blow my bank)

hell, i am so confused.

if you are not sure about Borg then just wait cos the P1 line is gonna require much $$$:naughty

Back