Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they have a thing about massive jugs over in asia. look at there anime

morigan12lm.jpg

Maybe they wanted this thread to be derailed

:duh

I had a witty response to that but I have forgotten what I was going to write. never mind I guess it wasn't that funny.:duh

At least we are still talking about Machiko :D

oh sorry. *coughs* so how about that she-predator, huh? she's got some nice 'articulation' going on there.

well zoo can use the rubber top to start his crocker custom. :monkey4
I like Predachicks different colored eyes.

last above statement applied to stay on topic. :monkey3

oh sorry. *coughs* so how about that she-predator, huh? she's got some nice 'articulation' going on there.

:lol:lol:lol

serious question just so I don't get blasted....

Does Machiko's bio connect to her canon? cos otherwise how would her laser sight work? just askin cos I have not seen it connected in any of Hot Toys' pics

Secondly, the sheath... goddamn.

Save yourself the trouble of going through what I went through, and either use some very fine wire and slide it through the little 'keychain' loop, into the chain, and twist tightly (which they did, it's actually visible on the box), or you can use some thread and tie it (my thread broke twice), or go buy a VERY cheap necklace, cut the clasp off, and use that.

Hi AdamBombOi, thanks alot for the solution with regards to her chain and scabbard, I took your advice and here are the results.

Thanks dude!:banana

Hi AdamBombOi, thanks alot for the solution with regards to her chain and scabbard, I took your advice and here are the results.

Thanks dude!:banana

She's now ready for some alien-hunting action, without fear of her scabbard dropping off during battle.

Hahahahaha, that's awesome. I need to go back and make mine look a little better, I was just so frustrated I said 'screw it' yesterday and half assed it.

Glad I could help out though! I don't know why Hot Toys had to make THAT part so damn infuriating, lol. Great pics (again)!!!

She's now ready for some alien-hunting action, without fear of her scabbard dropping off during battle.

Hahahahaha, that's awesome. I need to go back and make mine look a little better, I was just so frustrated I said 'screw it' yesterday and half assed it.

Glad I could help out though! I don't know why Hot Toys had to make THAT part so damn infuriating, lol. Great pics (again)!!!

Well, it can but done the "correct" way, but it's a very hard part to get ahold of. It's like a minature keyring. You've got to use one hand to keep it pried open while using your other hand to feed it through, while working around both factors of the short chain and then also mounting point on the scabbard. using a pin to keep it wedge open worked OK...maybe took be 15 minutes to get both chains on there while playing with it.

Anyone else think Machiko has some pretty skinny arms without the armor on? If they release this figure as a basic carded, I hope the consider some more substantial forearms.

Not much to see...it was pretty much just flat black and smooth, comes down over the chin and nose. No identations like the regular pred bios have.

Back