Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics will be posted up soon. I've been busy all day.

Went a 'hobby' shop and picked up a pack of silver clasps for the scabbard/sheath, got some more materials to build a bigger light box, came home and fixed the sheath better to my liking (I really wish they were copper, but oh well), I also connected one of the neon blue knives/dart/whatever else we think they might be (I still think they're just little viles that are fancier than Wolf's), and for the last two hours I've been working on the box.

Pics might not be up for a while, but they'll be there tonight nevertheless. If anyone missed exactly what I'm doing, here are the directions: https://digital-photography-school.com/blog/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent/

It helps to have a decent camera too, mine is a 12mp HD Kodak.

:lol:lol:lol

Does Machiko's bio connect to her canon? cos otherwise how would her laser sight work? just askin cos I have not seen it connected in any of Hot Toys' pics

No. Her bio just stand alone. Not connected to her backpack or cannon. There is a hole on her bio though.

If I remember right, I read something about needing to be very careful because of glue when removing the netting... something about glue.

I don't know.

It looks nice without it, but not, "Predator" enough... it more resembles something out of a HeavyMetal comic to me.

I saw the same thing about the glue...I think they said it was glued shut in back, and could tear the netting if not taken off carefully.

Well, if it's already assembled (for the most part), maybe they figured no one would want to remove the netting.

Since it's kinda of... iconic with the whole Predator thing. I mean, without it, it's kind of just like, "okay, here's a chick with armor, don't know why... but OMGZ u can toe tally c d boobiez more."

Well, if it's already assembled (for the most part), maybe they figured no one would want to remove the netting.

Since it's kinda of... iconic with the whole Predator thing. I mean, without it, it's kind of just like, "okay, here's a chick with armor, don't know why... but OMGZ u can toe tally c d boobiez more."

please stay on topic. :lol :monkey3 :chase

That comment would have worked better if I were to have gone off topic. Alas, I didn't.

I think the people who want her with no netting, have no other reason besides, "it's sexier."

HEELS NOT ARE NOT PREDATOR!

...neither is not having the netting.

without the netting she looks like a cheap hussie, and not very Predator like. High heels are probably not very good in combat, but huge honking boots would have looked odd. As would those sandels that Preds wear.

They are not actually "heels". They are retractable heelblades that she prefers to walk on when they are protruded.

...nooo, I'm looking at the figure right in front of my face, those are most definitely, heels on her boots. Nothing "bladed" about them.

Back