Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Experience does make a world of difference. After the first couple of AvP Preds it got a lot easier for me too. I think it took less than 30 minutes to put Wolf together, same with P2 and Cleaner Wolf. I don't expect Machiko to be a problem, but I'll be taking my time, just to enjoy the assembly process. And the cool thing about Machiko is that she can be assembled to suit one's own imagination. :D

Experience does make a world of difference. After the first couple of AvP Preds it got a lot easier for me too. I think it took less than 30 minutes to put Wolf together, same with P2 and Cleaner Wolf. I don't expect Machiko to be a problem, but I'll be taking my time, just to enjoy the assembly process. And the cool thing about Machiko is that she can be assembled to suit one's own imagination. :D
I can't agree more, experience does make assembling these easier. I got my Machiko today and she was a breeze to put together. The sculpt & detail is amazing! :horror ......I still think HT should have painted her nipples to match her lips though. :naughty :lol

As much as I've felt like tossing a couple of 'em off the balcony, to shatter on the pavement 6 floors below... :lol, I've always managed to restrain that impulse somehow... but just barely.

The hairdryer/hot water trick has been a real stress (and money) saver, ever since those first couple of pain in the backside AvP Preds. :taz

Your not wrong there, those AVP preds were hell. I dreaded buying new ones realizing the task at hand it takes patience and perseverance to assemble these

I can't agree more, experience does make assembling these easier. I got my Machiko today and she was a breeze to put together. The sculpt & detail is amazing! :horror ......I still think HT should have painted her nipples to match her lips though. :naughty :lol

I think they left her nipples that way so YOU could paint them to match her lips! :lol Why should they have all the fun? :monkey5

I'm really diggin her... does it ever explain in the comics how her bio helmet fits on her head? I have not read those comics with her in it.. Does anyone know?

I'm really diggin her... does it ever explain in the comics how her bio helmet fits on her head? I have not read those comics with her in it.. Does anyone know?

It's a comic, it fits, accept it.

Sorry, but in all seriousness, I think its just not meant to be a big issue. They make her a mask and of course it fits!
I don't think it would have made for a particularly interesting strip if it had gone...

Here is your mask Machiko!

Thank you, how does it fit!!!

Well theres an invisible strap here that goes round you ears like that, then you push this button.

It feels uncomfortable.

(Pred rolls eyes) so what d'ya want to me to do about it?

Fetch me another!

It's a comic, it fits, accept it.

Sorry, but in all seriousness, I think its just not meant to be a big issue. They make her a mask and of course it fits!
I don't think it would have made for a particularly interesting strip if it had gone...

Here is your mask Machiko!

Thank you, how does it fit!!!

Well theres an invisible strap here that goes round you ears like that, then you push this button.

It feels uncomfortable.

(Pred rolls eyes) so what d'ya want to me to do about it?

Fetch me another!

:lol:lol:rotfl:lol

I think they left her nipples that way so YOU could paint them to match her lips! :lol Why should they have all the fun? :monkey5
Well, it wouldn't be the first time I had to paint nipples. :rolleyes: :naughty :lol For the price we paid for Machiko, we shouldn't even have to touch a paintbrush. It would have been fun to put her netting on ourselves. :monkey3

NOTHING IS EVER PERFECT.

And why the hell do you need to paint her nipples? You dont see them anyway.....and why would you want to? Its a toy....thats creepy.

NOTHING IS EVER PERFECT.

And why the hell do you need to paint her nipples? You dont see them anyway.....and why would you want to? Its a toy....thats creepy.

There's a name for people like that, but I like this place too much, so ....... :monkey1

NOTHING IS EVER PERFECT.

Thank you for saying that. My sentiments exactly.

...as for her wearing a helmet... I think it'd be the same principal as the Predators in the movies, I'm sure there would be a vacuum to hold it in place, until the seal is broken by removing the hoses.

NOTHING IS EVER PERFECT.

:lol I was pickin' dude. C'mon, it's a toy for cryin' out loud, who cares if it even has nipples. :rolleyes: Machiko is on display with the rest of my preds, and yes she has all her gear on. :lol The only nipples I'm concerned about are on my wife. :google :chew

What's up guys..the nipple thing was all in jest. Why so serious? :lol

...because it's pretty damn creepy, and as much attention has been given to this figure sense it's release based on the, 'boobies and nipples' - it's gotten pretty annoying.

A joke here, and joke there... that's cool with me, but Christ, a great sum of posts are just 'hehe giggle giggle' jokes. I get the point, they gave the figure nipples, whooptee do.

...because it's pretty damn creepy, and as much attention has been given to this figure sense it's release based on the, 'boobies and nipples' - it's gotten pretty annoying.

A joke here, and joke there... that's cool with me, but Christ, a great sum of posts are just 'hehe giggle giggle' jokes. I get the point, they gave the figure nipples, whooptee do.

I guess I missed most of those posts... fortunately. I can understand how that could get tiresome and annoying, though. Some guys eventually get over the whole titty thing, some don't, and probably never will. To me it's more adolescent than creepy. There's really no way to stop people from posting comments like that if the mods allow it, so what are you gonna do?

There are things I read on the board here that irk me too. I tend to ignore them and move on, 'cause otherwise coming here wouldn't be a pleasure any more, and it would just be another source of irritation... I sure as hell don't need any more of that in my life, and don't suppose you do either... am I right?

Im fine with jokes...but i've seen a ton of creeps who really DO love that creepy anime naked girl ^^^^....so, I cant be sure all the time..

Im fine with jokes...but i've seen a ton of creeps who really DO love that creepy anime naked girl ^^^^....so, I cant be sure all the time..

I know what you mean... there's a whole culture of girly figure geeks over here. It's really kinda sad. I don't get it at all, and I honestly don't care.

Anyway, I think it's safe to say that the majority of us here are Predator fans first and foremost, and that is our primary interest in the Machiko figure... all joking aside. :D

Back