Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pssssssssh, you've always taken great looking photos. Hell, some of the best pics I've ever seen was when I posted at AVPGalaxy and I saw your homemade Alien dio's.

But thanks for the compliment, I appreciate it!

I'm thinking about getting her.
I'm not sure where to order her from though?
I'm thinking Sideshow.
Any other suggestions on where to get her from and the price she is at the sites?
:chew

Pssssssssh, you've always taken great looking photos. Hell, some of the best pics I've ever seen was when I posted at AVPGalaxy and I saw your homemade Alien dio's.

Yeah man, his home made colony dio's were the ^^^^ :chew

If you ordered your She Pred at ABC Express, maybe you'll be interested by the answer they made to my inquiry about the shipping date :

"HOT TOYS has only released the 1st lot of the she predator. They separate their production into few lots. They first produces a lot for their own retail shop. After that lot HOT TOYS will produce the 2nd lot followed by 3rd lot. We are their official online seller therefore we will get their 2nd lot. The 2nd lot will be released around the end of October. We will send it to you once it arrives stock."

Hope this helps
Sylvain

Last edited:
If you ordered your She Pred at ABC Express, maybe you'll be interested by the answer they made to my inquiry about the shipping date :

"HOT TOYS has only released the 1st lot of the she predator. They separate their production into few lots. They first produces a lot for their own retail shop. After that lot HOT TOYS will produce the 2nd lot followed by 3rd lot. We are their official online seller therefore we will get their 2nd lot. The 2nd lot will be released around the end of October. We will send it to you once it arrives stock."

Hope this helps
Sylvain

thanks for the heads up, I was about to drop them an email concerning expected shipping date...will still be in time for xmas :banana

Yeah man, his home made colony dio's were the ^^^^ :chew

Thanks guys.
Here are some pix just for you guys:

picX007.jpg
picX009.jpg

picX014.jpg
picX015.jpg

picX026.jpg
picX040.jpg

For more pix, see Adam's She-Predator thread. ;)

Just received Machiko this afternoon. I haven't opened her up yet but I am impressed by the box itself...I like the compact version.

Man...she is a ^^^^^ and a half to put together with all of the smaller rings and strings. Took me 2 hours to do it.....of course I had to put her down to not toss her across the room, worst part is the black base that the C-Stand goes into has a broken prong so she doesn't stay on the base very well. All that said, I really like this fig and am glad I didn't end up canceling.

As much as I've felt like tossing a couple of 'em off the balcony, to shatter on the pavement 6 floors below... :lol, I've always managed to restrain that impulse somehow... but just barely.

The hairdryer/hot water trick has been a real stress (and money) saver, ever since those first couple of pain in the backside AvP Preds. :taz

Have to admit (not trying to rub salt in) but she was a cake walk after some others. I boiled up the feet so they went on easy, the sword sheath chains I just pulled open the last link, slotted it in and clossed it. And the little blue dart things I tied the string through but didn't tie to the armour panel as I wanted to keep them as interactive pieces, so I just hung them from her belt.
I found the trickiest thing to be getting her hand to hold the shield and then pushing the wrist peg in. She only took me about 20 minutes to get together, but I'm getting to be an old hand at Pred armour construction as she's my 7th.

Back