Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people need to lighten up about the silly comments on here. I come here to look at pictures of toys, discuss toys and escape from the real world for a few hours. I enjoy it when members are being silly and making jokes. Its' better reading than some of the pathetic self opinionated arguements that carry on here.
There are some real funny members here, (Zoo, The Slug) that make my day a bit more enjoyable with their sense of humour. carry on being daft, you guys :rock

Some people need to lighten up about the silly comments on here. I come here to look at pictures of toys, discuss toys and escape from the real world for a few hours. I enjoy it when members are being silly and making jokes. Its' better reading than some of the pathetic self opinionated arguements that carry on here.
There are some real funny members here, (Zoo, The Slug) that make my day a bit more enjoyable with their sense of humour. carry on being daft, you guys :rock

If these were $10 toys, I'd agree. Unfortunately, they're damn expensive (to me at least). We've got the option of PMing, the Sandbox board, and posting comments on profiles.

I understand joking and being silly, but when a LARGE chunk of posts are that humor, it starts to really bug me. I'm not saying I want 100% seriousness, but after a while, I REALLY wish people would cool it. Personally, I click on threads to see what other members are saying about the piece the thread is about, not toilet humor and 'zomg boobies.'

If these were $10 toys, I'd agree. Unfortunately, they're damn expensive (to me at least). We've got the option of PMing, the Sandbox board, and posting comments on profiles.

I understand joking and being silly, but when a LARGE chunk of posts are that humor, it starts to really bug me. I'm not saying I want 100% seriousness, but after a while, I REALLY wish people would cool it. Personally, I click on threads to see what other members are saying about the piece the thread is about, not toilet humor and 'zomg boobies.'

I agree. If you want jokes, go elsewhere.

:lecture :rock:rock:rock:rock

luckily most people are awesome on here. but there are a few lame ones aswell :monkey2

how about this:

Dealing with Troublesome Users

Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, click on their name and choose: User List, Add to Ignore List

So...cause they're expensive, we can't have emotions? Is this Equilibrium? CLERIC! CLERIC! SLUG IS FEELING!1!

Yes it is. On a semi related note, I just finished re-editing UltraViolet. Im hoping to get the trailer up soon....its pretty sweeeet.

Im fine with jokes...but i've seen a ton of creeps who really DO love that creepy anime naked girl ^^^^....so, I cant be sure all the time..
I understand where you're coming from bro & I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Like you said ,nothing is perfect & no one is perfect. We all have different senses of humor but I think we all have the same outlook on our figures "perfection". Wouldn't it be nice for once to open the box of a $150+ figure & say " it looks exactly like it did in the movie". Machiko looks great for a figure that wasn't based on a movie image. All jokes aside, I really have no complaints about it. She's a nice addition to my preds. :cool:

Too serious u lot! This figure is cool, I like the concept but I wouldn't get her.

Oh and btw I paint real nipples with my tongue :D

I understand where you're coming from bro & I'm sorry if I offended anyone. Like you said ,nothing is perfect & no one is perfect. We all have different senses of humor but I think we all have the same outlook on our figures "perfection". Wouldn't it be nice for once to open the box of a $150+ figure & say " it looks exactly like it did in the movie". Machiko looks great for a figure that wasn't based on a movie image. All jokes aside, I really have no complaints about it. She's a nice addition to my preds. :cool:

Why would that offend me....:lol

Disturb me mabye...but not offend.

Finally i have 2 she predator machikos one from studio sunny 3 weeks ago and other arrived last thursday from ABC..one for expose and the other for keeping and probably sell in the future .
The only thing i can say about this figure is that im in in love:love:love:love....autentic work of art in terms of design and beuty

Not sure what is happening to Razor's Edge, hope they receive my figure soon. But even if i receive this figure now I might keep it boxed until 2009 when I'll move to the new house.

Back