Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still waiting on my confirmation of my order. It does still say processing so hopefully its just a matter of time before i can add him to my collection.

WOW congrats to everyone who got their guardian predator waitlist converted! I've had mine for about a month and everyday I cant stop starring at it:hi5::duff:banana:fireworks

WOW congrats to everyone who got their guardian predator waitlist converted! I've had mine for about a month and everyday I cant stop starring at it
well, that makes 2 members who still own their guardians. i couldn't imagine my lost clan without it now. and i want MORE.

so did more Guardians suddenly become available then?
I don't understand how come folks are starting to get them now!
SSC either somehow got some from the Asian cons, or they just had some left over for returns/replacements and decided to get rid of them. probably the latter.

SSC either somehow got some from the Asian cons, or they just had some left over for returns/replacements and decided to get rid of them. probably the latter.

Oh really! That's very cool for those who were flippen out with SS over this figure!

Hopefully this will take some wind out of the scalper sales!

Oh really! That's very cool for those who were flippen out with SS over this figure!

Hopefully this will take some wind out of the scalper sales!
nah, most of the latest batch will immediately be posted on ebay/FS section too.

20 day notice for shipping!!!!!!

I got that too, is that normal for shipping, ive only ordered once before years ago and i dont think it took as long as that to ship.

I just hope it doesnt come down to the shipping time then it gets cancelled or something.

I got that too, is that normal for shipping, ive only ordered once before years ago and i dont think it took as long as that to ship.

I just hope it doesnt come down to the shipping time then it gets cancelled or something.

"Dear ______,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

The Guardian Predator is not currently available to ship and the orders will not be processed at this time. We are expecting a shipment of the figures to arrive into our warehouse the first week of October, at which time your credit card will be authorized to fulfill your order.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Best regards,"

Sounds like there getting some left over stock from Toy Fairs over there? Very excited to be receiving one of these. Doubt they'll go back on these orders

Should I just wait and order from Sideshow or trade a P1 for the Guardian??

i would trade your P1 for a Guardian, the P1 is kinda disappointing ( way too small compared to the other preds) but off course that's just my personal opinion

i would trade your P1 for a Guardian, the P1 is kinda disappointing ( way too small compared to the other preds) but off course that's just my personal opinion

the guardian and the P1 use the same body... so they both are on the smaller side...

they're the exact same figure and the exact same size. but with the P1, you get a diorama base and the light-up feature. not to mention, armor that fits correctly. plus, it's not a rehash.

and if you wanna get technical about it - every HT predator made so far is too short and skinny.

Last edited:
Back