Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my 20 day notice, says end of sept theyll be shipping so this + T 1000 will destroy my wallet. Cant wait to get my 1st predator!

Would trade this for a P1 though hahah. But ill just wait for the hot toys re-release that is ummm a possibility?

I got my 20 day notice, says end of sept theyll be shipping so this + T 1000 will destroy my wallet. Cant wait to get my 1st predator!

Would trade this for a P1 though hahah. But ill just wait for the hot toys re-release that is ummm a possibility?
definitely a good trade if you can find someone who actually wants it more than the P1. but, i think everyone is expecting HT to kinda-remake the P1 by making the Classic pred from Predators. although, i've never personally seen it officially confirmed anywhere.

When did you add on the waitlist?

I received my Guardian Pred today and so want to open him up and display him with the rest of my Preds. Is anyone going to hold off on opening theirs and just sell it later? I never expected to have my order convert, so now I'm wondering if I should just sell him or keep him. He looks like a repaint of Pred 1 for the most part.

Great looking figure! I waited for days then sat by the phone only to hear "Sorry, it sold out in about less than 30 seconds from the web site." Totally bummed me out. Now prices are a bit past my budget for trying to own him.. oh well, sometime you win and sometimes you don't....

Great looking figure! I waited for days then sat by the phone only to hear "Sorry, it sold out in about less than 30 seconds from the web site." Totally bummed me out. Now prices are a bit past my budget for trying to own him.. oh well, sometime you win and sometimes you don't....
That's why you gots to do the waitlist. I got on over an hour after it was listed and now I'm getting one from Sideshow.

I got on the waitlist after I got home from work, including a couple hours of overtime. I'd say a good 7-8hrs after the PPO sale, and still ended up getting one.

I received my Guardian Pred today and so want to open him up and display him with the rest of my Preds. Is anyone going to hold off on opening theirs and just sell it later? I never expected to have my order convert, so now I'm wondering if I should just sell him or keep him. He looks like a repaint of Pred 1 for the most part.
i think everyone but me and maybe a couple others have actually kept theirs. personally, i don't see much point in owning it if you don't have the other 2 lost clan preds. but, i'm extremely picky with my collection and your mileage may vary. there are certainly better pred figures to own if this one isn't your favorite. if you don't really want it, find someone on here who really does.

i think everyone but me and maybe a couple others have actually kept theirs. personally, i don't see much point in owning it if you don't have the other 2 lost clan preds. but, i'm extremely picky with my collection and your mileage may vary. there are certainly better pred figures to own if this one isn't your favorite. if you don't really want it, find someone on here who really does.

I'm trying to be picky now myself. This guy is my 8th Pred and I've only sold one, since I started collecting them.

Last edited:
I just like the mold. The P1 Pred is one of my favorite Hot Toys figures. Obviously, a lot of that is because of the source material, but the figure looks much more bad ass than any other Pred released or announced IMO. This guy is almost like an "alternate reality" P1 Pred because he looks exactly the same but is a different color with different gear. I could care less about completing the line up of wacky Predators (the green guy, blue guy, red guy, brown guy, etc. etc.) that make cameos at the end of P2.

I just like the mold. The P1 Pred is one of my favorite Hot Toys figures. Obviously, a lot of that is because of the source material, but the figure looks much more bad ass than any other Pred released or announced IMO. This guy is almost like an "alternate reality" P1 Pred because he looks exactly the same but is a different color with different gear. I could care less about completing the line up of wacky Predators (the green guy, blue guy, red guy, brown guy, etc. etc.) that make cameos at the end of P2.

Ya, the multi-colored Preds don't work for me either. It makes them look like the Power Ranger Predators. IMHO, the Pred 1 is one of the best too. The only problem I had with him is HT made him shorter than the others, which makes him barely taller than Dutch.

When did you add on the waitlist?

My waitlist got converted so I dont know the specific time, but I do recall adding him on waitlist maybe 30-40 minutes after it was listed.

This was from the non sdcc group. I totally missed out on the sdcc group.

Still waiting, hopefully ill get some good news by the end of this week!

Back