Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say GORT is a tough one for me.I've thought about selling him more than once but then everytime I take him out of the box and look at him I just can't do it. "Kitbash" or not he's a decent Pred. I think I'll keep him. :D

I have to say GORT is a tough one for me.I've thought about selling him more than once but then everytime I take him out of the box and look at him I just can't do it. "Kitbash" or not he's a decent Pred. I think I'll keep him. :D
huh?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

No kidding. :lol Seems like almost no one bought these to keep them.

I kept mine...although it's still boxed up. It's my one and only Predator as I got into the Predator way too late in the game. Not going to play catchup either. I'm in the process of rearranging my Hot Toys shelf by getting them out of a Detolf and into a lighted bookcase. More than likely, Gort will be joining them soon... :duff

I kept mine...although it's still boxed up. It's my one and only Predator as I got into the Predator way too late in the game. Not going to play catchup either. I'm in the process of rearranging my Hot Toys shelf by getting them out of a Detolf and into a lighted bookcase. More than likely, Gort will be joining them soon... :duff

Be sure not to use fluorescent lighting. LED preferably

My biggest complaint with this guy is the armor being too big. You try to adjust an arm and it twists around, then you have to slide it back up and wedge it into place again.

Yeah, body was taken from P1, and armor was taken from P2, with apparently not much modification of either. So, you have ill-fitting armor. The part on my Guardian's forearm with the blades never sits correctly.

I do wish this guy would have been given more hands, though. I don't think he has a clenched fist at all.

All and all though, this guy is cool, but my favorite is P1. That was my favorite movie as a kid, and looking at that fig brings back fond memories. Ahhhhh......

My biggest complaint with this guy is the armor being too big. You try to adjust an arm and it twists around, then you have to slide it back up and wedge it into place again.

Yeah, the right arm armor always spins around, which can be a pain when you're trying to get a dramatic pose with the blades extended... Really though, aside from that there's very little about the rest of the armor that annoys me. It looks a little big at certain points but not enough to bother me.

i'm thinking about swapping the body out for the P2 body. that's what he looked like in the movie anyway and the armor will fit better.

Its not the fit on the face. The actual mask is slanted. Weird.
Mine has a similar problem.. One lense looks bigger and more natural than the other.. When I took the mask out of the package for the first time, I could already tell some things were off.

I really love this figure, although getting an awesome pose is hard and I wish he came with more hands, and could be more flexible, this being my one and ONLY HT Predator I love this guy to death.

I wish I could afford the chopper or celtic or P1, but this guy is amazing, glad my wait list converted 4 months later.

Although that thing that goes on his leg, what is it? An empty holster?

I really love this figure, although getting an awesome pose is hard and I wish he came with more hands, and could be more flexible, this being my one and ONLY HT Predator I love this guy to death.

I wish I could afford the chopper or celtic or P1, but this guy is amazing, glad my wait list converted 4 months later.

That's a net launcher.

It's his Netgun. The hand slides in the empty part, thats how he holds it. I don't think you can slide any of his hands in from the figure though..

Back