Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Ok, I took the boots off to check it out and I'm not seeing it. Not double fabric in the context that I'm thinking of at least.. The real problem is that the ends of the pants are wide so the have to be kind of folded onto itself to fit into the boot. That is why the boots bulge and I have a hard time clasping the buckles on the side.

Before I painted the DID pants I noticed that the pants legs were too thick at the very bottom so I unzipped the pants from the side and found that they had double fabric, you can tell by the camo pattern not being faded like on the upper part of the pants legs (from the inside of the pants), so I just grabbed a pair of scissors and cut of the fabric, believe me there's double fabric down there because I cut it out realizing it would be to tick for the boots.

Last edited:

If you you weren't using the stock plastic crappy boots. You wouldn't have that problem.

Shameless plug, get my boots. Lol

The stock boots don't have buckles to clasp so he's probably using the leather Korea boots, and you're correct the stock boots are crappy. but I don't like the korea or the m43 boots either, they are to short.

Do any of you guys have any tips to put bane's leather gloves with the trench coat?

It's so damn hard.

Probably mentioned earlier:
Ebay-> buy a second pair, cut of 1/3 of the glove= done

Before I painted the DID pants I noticed that the pants legs were too thick at the very bottom so I unzipped the pants from the side and found that they had double fabric, you can tell by the camo pattern not being faded like on the upper part of the pants legs (from the inside of the pants), so I just grabbed a pair of scissors and cut of the fabric, believe me there's double fabric down there because I cut it out realizing it would be to tick for the boots.

You're right. I didn't notice until I unzipped the pants half way up. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

You're right. I didn't notice until I unzipped the pants half way up. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Hey so when do we get to see your modded Bane, Fiend

Is there a list of fixes on Bane?

1: Toss HT doll in trash.
2: Replace with this:

IMG_0841_zps9c01da16.jpg

What do you mean? :dunno

I mean last time I was in here there were people doing all kinds of things to the straps and the body, etc. Just wondering if there's a short list of what needs to be done.

1: Toss HT doll in trash.
2: Replace with this:

IMG_0841_zps9c01da16.jpg

:lol

:clap

Sorry , if it makes you feel any better , only 2 of them are full complete figures , the rest are bashes put together over time

Back