Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I finally got the pants sorted. I think I'm still going to trim a bit off the bottom of each pant leg so the pants aren't so baggy. They're just too baggy.

I think I'm going to stick with the stock boots. :lol

Funny, all that modding and painting and I stick with the ones HT gave me. It's because the ankles are so weak on the feet, he won't stand on his own. I don't like boots/shoes that require feet, I much prefer the HT peg style.

Last edited:

I think I'm going to stick with the stock boots. :lol

Funny, all that modding and painting and I stick with the ones HT gave me. It's because the ankles are so weak on the feet, he won't stand on his own. In don't like boots/shoes that require feet, I much prefer the HT peg style.

Ditto on this. Pretty much listed all the reasons why I'm sticking with the stock boots.

ced5745de3d97f63a2f4d7713232e985_zpsf5a343ee.jpg

Really good! ^_^

Seriously Tim, perfect Bane. :rock

THanks to seb :monkey3:yess:

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Yeah, that's one of the best I've seen! Very nice.

Thanks guys. Thought I had put 'cheers Seb' before the pic but only put that in his thread. :lol

Sebs magic indeed. Hope to get some better photos up this weekend as that really does it no justice at all.

It is PERFECT. :rock

Now THAT'S a good custom pants. Not too baggy not too tight. That's an awesome Bane, should have looked like that (and posed) in the beginning.

Agreed.

THanks to seb :monkey3:yess:

What did you weather the whole outfit and customize the pants?

Well done.

Now THAT'S a good custom pants. Not too baggy not too tight. That's an awesome Bane, should have looked like that (and posed) in the beginning.

You know I used the exact same pants as everybody is using. It's just a matter of futzing it right and getting it to lay properly on the boots.

Their the same pants as mine guys , just proper futzing like Elvis said

Reading back at the beginning of this thread is hilarious.

Exposed joint=MAJOR FAIL

:lol

I love those arguments. What were you expecting on a figure with no shirt. Put him on a rubber body and people complain, put him on a muscle body with joints and people complain. Besides its an action figure, get a grip.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back