Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Sorry , if it makes you feel any better , only 2 of them are full complete figures , the rest are bashes put together over time

Just messin', buddy :1-1:

I actually love seeing the Rider-Bane you made. Looks legit, like a real variant that comes boxed :clap

Thanks guys , i appreciate it .

I have another version in the works , LOL i can't stop

Bane Protector version.

1: Toss HT doll in trash.
2: Replace with this:

IMG_0841_zps9c01da16.jpg

as much as I like Lucha Libre I prefer this Bane

darkbanea.jpg

Right now i have

Brown Coat Version
Boss Version (trialmaster coat)
End Finale Version (sweater under vest)
Stock Exchange
Come At Me Bro Bane (first fight scene)

I am putting togeher a shirtless version (what did youhave for breakfast Bane) :lol

Somebody needs to make Dagget with Lisp. Lol!

I love the all black look , i wish he wore that in the film , great F'in concept and custom buddy :clap:clap

Thanks Bro, your comments are much appreciated but undeserving for I got the idea from the movie poster

baneposter.jpg

The poster makes it look black. If you take a look at the film you will see his jacket is really dark brown.

banejktedit.jpg

Jacket looks cool brown. Would like to have one for my bane. But it's to pricey for my taste.

These are an excellent group of pics,HTC.

What's been done to the cowl? Did you cut up the Wayne head?

Went home and got to check out my Bane today, looks great everywhere but the legs, trousers are too tight and restrict movement at the waist and they look like skinny jeans around the lower legs. Not sure what to do now, don't feel like spending more to get custom trousers as i feel those are too baggy at the waist :lol too fussy for my own good. On the other hand my Thor figure looked amazing, except for the tiny cosmic cube chamber thing, why cheap out on that and make it 1/7 - 1/8 scale instead of 1/6 HT? :cuckoo:

Went home and got to check out my Bane today, looks great everywhere but the legs, trousers are too tight and restrict movement at the waist and they look like skinny jeans around the lower legs. Not sure what to do now, don't feel like spending more to get custom trousers as i feel those are too baggy at the waist :lol too fussy for my own good. On the other hand my Thor figure looked amazing, except for the tiny cosmic cube chamber thing, why cheap out on that and make it 1/7 - 1/8 scale instead of 1/6 HT? :cuckoo:

This can solve your problem :wave

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126888

Haven't been here for a while but I finally got the time to buy the DiD pants, making my Bane figure one step closer to achieving it to the state I want it to be in. Let the games begin....

Back