Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

THIS

But I feel like the people who didn't like TDKR pretend TDK had zero plot holes or leaps in logic what-so-ever and that's simply not true.

I could sit here and say things like "Why does Jokers hair become more green when he takes the mask off in the prologue" or "How is Harvey not in constant pain and how are we able to understand him speaking" or the biggest one to me how would Joker and his guys leave the building after dropping Rachel out a window and more importantly why does Batman not care.

These are pretty stupid things to complain about and thats the same things I hear when people hate on TDKR

:exactly::goodpost:

THIS

But I feel like the people who didn't like TDKR pretend TDK had zero plot holes or leaps in logic what-so-ever and that's simply not true.

I could sit here and say things like "Why does Jokers hair become more green when he takes the mask off in the prologue" or "How is Harvey not in constant pain and how are we able to understand him speaking" or the biggest one to me how would Joker and his guys leave the building after dropping Rachel out a window and more importantly why does Batman not care.

These are pretty stupid things to complain about and thats the same things I hear when people hate on TDKR

What you're refering to is more suspension of disbelief type things then problems with the story. No film is completely without fault, but I do think DKR suffers some glaring problems. The biggest problem with DKR, in my opinion, was the 8 year gap between TDK and DKR, Batman being retired for those 8 years and Bruce's injuries as Batman. Together they don't make sense. He would only be that "F" ed up if he HAD been Batman for those 8 years, and he wasn't really Batman long enough in DK trilogy time to inspire young kids to draw chalk bat symbols hoping he returned. The film needed one more draft getting rid of two of those problems (and it didn't really matter which two).

To me, DKR felt more like a fourth film than a third, and I would have perfered they had treated the story as if there where Batman related events that occured between TDK and DKR (similar to what Star Wars did with ANH and ESB) and have Bruce retire at the begining of the film because "He is too injured" or just remove his injuries to the extent the movie presented in the begining. If you ignore the first 20 minutes, DKR is a great film. The film as is, IS good, but does suffer some WTF problems.

the biggest problem i had with tdkr is: how does bane eat???

i'm really concerned about his nutrition.

banemochalatte.jpg

Reposed my Bane. Didn't think I'd ever use the black top on him as the coat is so cool but I like the new look!

Reposed my Bane. Didn't think I'd ever use the black top on him as the coat is so cool but I like the new look!

Stunning pictures man. The second and third ones look like photos of Hardy. I'm loving the jumper look more and more each time I see it.

I think the lack of hair and facial features (mask) is a big part as to why it looks so real.

Where did you get that coat?

Monkey Depot. I got the last one a while back. I've added the buttons and painted the coat brown.

Stumbled into a Hastings during my vacation out of town this week and they had some TTM 20 bodies for sale, so I'll be swapping bodies on my stock Bane once I get home.

Back