Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool pics, shells! :clap

Thanks, I was lucky enough to pick him up @ retail price when was first released. He is a great looking fig but IDK if I would be willing to spend what he goes for on ebay now.

A few more:
DSCF3563_zps44edf1b6.jpg

DSCF3570_zpscb7e6e08.jpg

bane_zps2cea22bb.jpg

Man my Bane has been in this pose for months, once I get my spare coat (going to weather it to hell) I will finally change up the pose -

Thats just crazy man, considering just last march I still manage to trade a MMS117 Terminator for this guy.

But congrats!

Thanks :D I'm not sure on the context of the first part of your message though. I assume that Terminator is a lower value, less sought after figure?

Regardless, the asking price for Bane is insane. In the UK I was looking at close to £400 to get him boxed. £197 sounds like a lot but is a bargain for me. Most figures are £160 new :)

Thanks :D I'm not sure on the context of the first part of your message though. I assume that Terminator is a lower value, less sought after figure?

Regardless, the asking price for Bane is insane. In the UK I was looking at close to £400 to get him boxed. £197 sounds like a lot but is a bargain for me. Most figures are £160 new :)

All for a figure that was once under $200 USD. :lol

I bought mine new for $310 last summer and thought that was a little high but I wanted it and didn't have a chance to pay retail(I wasn't collecting when it was released). I didn't think it would shoot up this high I thought it would stay at what I paid for it. Maybe because there is almost a 0 chance at rerelease.

If they ever make a Talia, the gun will most likely come with her. It was technically a merc's given to her, then Bane took it. She'd probably have a little accessories, a set of hands, a detonator, and a knife, so giving her a shotty would add to the load.

I keep going back and forth if I should pull the trigger on the overpriced Bane. I want him for my collection, but I feel that you are right Yankee, he will have a re-release since he's gone crazy expensive.

HT knows the trends and if they see a figure go for a lot in the market they will do a 2.0 a improve slightly. Similar to what they did with Bank Robber Joker 2.0

I wouldn't buy it now while the market is hot, I'd wait for it to cool or for a 2.0. It's by no means a definite, but I'd put it at 50/50. I think there are enough looks to do a second Bane, plus it's a Nolan Batman movie, which HT adores.

Back