Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even the pieces are quite expensive. The jacket alone is selling for around $100.00. It's so stupid...

True that. I accidentally damaged my Bane's HS when it fell off the table, as I was putting his sweater on. Scratches and paint rub all over. The price of the head on Ebay makes me cry, might be better off waiting for a desperation sale @ our local B/S/Ts.

Yeah I'm probably going to wait on this one. I can get a set of Batman and Joker 89 figures for that price.

Gah! I just missed out on this on Ebay. My max bid was £250 plus £15 p&p. It went for £255. I should have gone higher :(

Oh my....didn't know they skyrocketed even more... maybe I should one of sell mine... :lol

I think I will end up displaying him with sweater fighting my DX12 with armory head (when it arrives) on the DX12 base to recreate the scene that we filmed. :wink1: I'll interchange that display with Bats standing behind DX11 in the interrogation room.

0356ac9e08c995e85d13c8b01ae54a24.jpg

e66098f474c16d6a877181387fed01d9.jpg

6bc4a2d7e378e5e687d0c94f36cbe66c.jpg

Nice pics :)

I will get him one day. It's just a case of biding my time like I did with Avengers Loki :)

Keep the faith, man! :lol

giphy.gif

Thanks dude, I will! I got lucky quickly with Loki but I think this will be a long play. Which is good really, it gives me time to save pennies!

Awesome Gif! That's exactly what was going through my mind!

Yeah. I quit looking. I settled for a brand new DX09 Keaton Batman for 340 shipped. I think I made the right decision :yess:

He's worth around 320, but since he's brand new that made the extra little bit worth it. Plus, free shipping. Getting him a Tony Mei Cape and I'll be set :)

I won Bane on ebay Las night for £197 ($314). The only down side was that he has no box but he has all accessories. Pretty happy with that, I'm collecting for me, not for resale.

Back