Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe a few people are saying the sculpt looks bad. Some people's expectations...

The figure looks great. I have a minimum wage job that is crap. But I'm pretty sure I'm going to be getting this. Just don't tell the husband.

ju2a6etu.jpg

y7e3u3es.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sculpt looks much better....likely a pick up

That jacket is absolutely gorgeous. Amazing figure of what I'm certain will be an awesome character played by a great guy.

Yep. Optimistic.

I'm going to buy two so I can make the 1:6 Burt Macklin figure of my dreams.

That jacket is absolutely gorgeous. Amazing figure of what I'm certain will be an awesome character played by a great guy.

Yep. Optimistic.

I'm going to buy two so I can make the 1:6 Burt Macklin figure of my dreams.

haha..... If I had a Andy Dwyer figure, I would need an April too...........and then I couldn't resist a RON SWANSON :lol

haha..... If I had a Andy Dwyer figure, I would need an April too...........and then I couldn't resist a RON SWANSON :lol
With Lucy Lawless joining Agents of SHIELD, I think her character will provide the link between the MCU and Parks and Rec, revealing them to be in the same universe. Andy will have been Star-Lord all along. April is a Kree. Ron is hiding an infinity gem in one of his stashes.

With Lucy Lawless joining Agents of SHIELD, I think her character will provide the link between the MCU and Parks and Rec, revealing them to be in the same universe. Andy will have been Star-Lord all along. April is a Kree. Ron is hiding an infinity gem in one of his stashes.

that would explain her absence in many of the Season 6 episodes :lol

:lol So what does that make the Tammy's?

i ordered from onesixthbruce on the APO layway, i always use them brilliant prices and customer service. Have to wait a bit longer for the figure compared to america markets but it doesnt bother me to get it 3 months after everyone else as once is in the cabinet it looks awesome

That jacket makes me think of the Crimson Guard, both GI Joe and Star Wars.

Back